Blueberries nutrition facts 50g
PlantBasedDiet - Whole Food Plant Based Diet subreddit (WFPBD)
2012.06.24 04:34 zapff PlantBasedDiet - Whole Food Plant Based Diet subreddit (WFPBD)
Home of the Whole Food Plant Based Diet (WFPB)! A whole-food plant-based, low-fat diet could reverse heart disease and diabetes.
2016.07.14 02:55 Narutoship2 Naruto Blazing
The official Naruto mobile gaming experience, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing on iOS and Android.
2017.01.20 15:19 John_Miles Eurofighter Typhoon
Eurofighter Typhoon, Tempest, HAV and Support Drone news and data. Anything from design, specifications, history, actions, upgrades and media. Please save useful article links to your own records, as Reddit spam bots can target the core content of this reddit. Regrettably, links to a vast library of information has been lost. Right click and select Translate to read this Reddit in your preferred language.
2023.06.08 22:56 Jimbo072 meirl
2023.06.08 22:26 caught-n-candie Who had one? 👀
2023.06.08 22:21 WildBrilliant3 I love colorful Hoyas 😍
2023.06.08 21:54 LeBabyBear GF V Cinnamon Toast Crunch Copy
Found this gem at Costco yesterday and had to try it! Y’all, this (to me) taste JUST like Cinnamon Toast Crunch (just less surgery)! It was $10.50 which isn’t the best but you get a decent amount in the bag. However, I did find you can get them cheaper on Amazon and they even have different flavors! Best thing imo is that it’s not made with rice flour, which is another intolerance of mine, and it has a decent amount of protein! Highly recommend if you’re looking for some good cereal!
submitted by LeBabyBear
to glutenfree [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 21:47 CalRR Thanks, GroceOut!
2023.06.08 21:10 Glum-Algae-8984 Understanding China.
Throw away account for obvious reasons. Ive written articles here before in the very early days on other throw aways but lurk once in a while. This is kind of a low effort post but i feel like i need to at least get the discussion started.
Anyway this is a critique of this sub. It is meant to be taken constructively and I am not bashing. Many of the people here are enthusiasts who understand the importance of geography on the fate of a nation, a people and an individual (hopefully). But in recent times the quality of discussion has been lacking. I suspect this is because people rely solely on mob thinking and their opinions to inform their decision with minimal logic. Many lack a clear understanding of history, technology, the current state of affairs in the country, and ideological frameworks and geopolitical theories. This is fine. These people aren't in charge of policy. But their opinions can sway the thinking of others on this sub and can cloud discussions.
Don't believe me? Read this article: https://scottlocklin.wordpress.com/2017/09/02/ai-and-the-human-informational-centipede/
The same applies to conversations here.
I see this most clearly in discussion of china both in media and this sub. Too many peoples "reality models" or their framework for viewing the world is out of touch with reality. This is to be expected. The reality model/ framework of a day labourer is very different than that of a celebrity. In the same way geopolitical enthusiasts on this sub simply dont understand the fundamentals of indias position with other countries. The media doesnt help either.
To act in a productive manner, an entity must first evaluate what its working with. You need data. This sub is heavily lacking good data on China for example. Here are sources I believe are valuable in starting to develop an information bank on china for the average Indian. This is not an exhaustive list. But it will inform your thinking. What you conclude from this information will be up to you. But the better you information, the better your decisions, and what is an entity if not the net sum of its decisions?
TL;DR : Learn to read from more than one line reddit comments and media pieces to inform your opinion if you actually want to be constructive and lead the country to a better place.
Sources on china to look at. THis is china specific because they are our priority but is usually applicable for other issues:
- Make an account with the large chinese social media sites. How many of you have actually tried jumping the fire wall? Do you know the chinese equivalent of reddit? Google? Youtube? Have you tried searching posts on india on these sites to see what comes up for chinese audiences? Well you should try atleast. Also if you are worried about your data, our goverment sold it out to the western companies a long time ago, so dont worry about it lol. whatever you are trying to protect is already gone. Also a lot of these apps are available on the playstore like wechat. Unless the indian government banned those too lul.
- Serpentza is a good youtube channel. He makes highly critical videos of china, but as far as i can tell has a good head on his shoulders and is pretty grounded in reality and doesnt get lost in the rhetoric from either side. He isnt in the "CHINA BAD!!! REEEE!!!" camp of hawks, and neither is he in the "WESTERN PROPAGANDA, CHINA IS HEAVEN!!!!!" china bhakt camp either. He lived in china for 13 years. He is south african and is highly critical of his own country. In many ways he has similarities to dis-illusioned indians but in his case it might be justified. He may not be nice to hear but he is consistent in his beliefs from the videos i have seen. Or i might be getting psy-oped by high level propaganda. Who knows, maybe you can tell me after watching a few videos. An example of his work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHxh_sQHH0E. My point is, look for videos that are as close to the ground reality of the other side as possible.
- Learn to look for the bad. It is always nice to hear good things about your country. But talk is cheap. Look for the reports of india actually messing up because those are the places that we need to fix. We have poor relations with virtually all of our neighbours. Why? India has abysmal health issues with a large population that is either hungry or malnourished. This has terrible implications for creating high quality indian citizens who not only love but are capable of pushing india forward. Why? If you do this well you will start to think independent of political party posturing and start seeing what actually matters and which parties will actually make a difference and rise above all the media mudslinging. Start by looking at nutrition and the indian diet and its effects on the growth of individuals, toilet and sanitation programs, energy infrastructure. These are the things that really matter. Sure you might get depressed, but if you aren't ready to hear the bad parts of your country then you are a coward, im afraid because then you will never be able to work to fix this. Also the west always pushes india good or bad narratives knowing that the vast percentage of the population are dumb enough to eat it up and give massive concessions to the enemy. Dont be like these people.
- Read a god dam history book. Seriously. History is the biggest bank of data you can have on the actions of states and how they survived. Which empires lasted long? Which fell. Why did they fall? Are their influences still around today? Are those influences good or bad? Human biology has been relatively constant for the last 300,000 years. This means the people who lived in the past were no different intellectually than us. Dont make the mistake of thinking we are different because we arent quite there (yet). How did they make sense of their state? If you cant read a history book, then listen to a few low level history podcasts. Dan carlin on youtube has great series on ancient empires.
- Read a god dam geopolitical science book. Francis Fukuyama is famous in US geopolitical circles of the highest level. He also has written books. Maybe its a good idea to read them? The autobiographies of great leaders are important sources into their inner workings too. Giga Chad Deng Xiaoping, Giga Chad Lee Kuan Yew, Giga Chad Otto Bismarck. These are a few people who changed in a single generation the fate of their nations (sometimes single handedly). For the akhand bharat types (the ones that arent stupid) i would recommend starting with Otto.
- Stay away from the media. Anything worth reading is hidden in congretional reports that no one in the media reads or obscure blog posts. If you read my link on the human info centipede you know what i am saying. If someone took the time to write a book on it you can trust that it is worth reading. Usually.
- Respect your adversary. It is important to not believe ones own propaganda. It is easy to get lost in it. You are no better. In fact i would suggest looking for propaganda from your side. It usually is a good skill to seperate the truth from the lies. Can you name some of this propaganda?
- Accept that we have no allies. India will always be on its own. Atleast for the near future. We are at the center of the "Old World" We will always be a battle ground. Any peace we make here, will be of our own work. No one wants a strong india. Not the US or China. China because we will be a competitor in their neighborhood security (doesnt matter if we wont be its what they think). US because they made the play book on this. Support france to beat the british and gain independence. Support the Russians to beat the Germans. Support the Chinese to beat the Russians. CAn you guess who is next in this pattern? We have friends of convenience. Until and unless we sign into a military alliance on paper, we have no allies. And even then who is to say that our military allies will actually help us? Just look at armenia, CSTO and Russia.
- Learn what india's geopolitical objectives are. If you wish to evaluate whether a developement is good or bad, you must have a metric of progress that you are aiming toward. It is not simply "counter china".
- Competence is the backbone of a society. Beware the rise of the incompetent. Learn from the mistkes and failures of other states. See what works, shed what doesnt. An example: https://www.thepsmiths.com/p/review-south-africas-brave-new-world
- Overtime you will become disillusioned. You will become frustrated. And if you do some of the things I have said you may grow to dislike a lot of things about india. I have simply given you the knowledge to fathom the monsters that hound this country. The courage and good character to face them and not run away will have to come from you.
I have purposely not given easy links to some of these suggestions because you lazy asses need to learn how to google and look for information yourself. Too many of you are spoon fed and dont know who is holding the spoon.
This is a good place to start. If you made it this far, good! Youve either been psy-oped by high level propaganda or are racing to the comments to give an opinion. If however you see something of value in what i am saying, good luck to you!
submitted by Glum-Algae-8984
to GeopoliticsIndia [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 20:27 bustyaimee69 Getting my buzz on
2023.06.08 20:13 Swigity_swooty_6969 Just some of my pulls
2023.06.08 19:33 Ravenclaw_14 I think I have an addiction lmao
2023.06.08 18:48 Rich_Internet1177 Benefits Of Guava
Benefits Of Guava https://healthyhabitshub786.blogspot.com/2023/06/benefits-of-guava.html
In the realm of fruits, guava stands out as a true gem. With its vibrant flavor, unique aroma, and impressive nutrient profile, guava has earned a well-deserved reputation as a powerhouse of health benefits. Native to tropical regions, this tropical fruit has gained popularity worldwide due to its remarkable nutritional value and numerous health-promoting properties. From boosting the immune system to improving digestion and supporting heart health, guava offers a wide array of benefits. In this article, we will explore the various advantages of guava and shed light on why this delicious fruit deserves a prominent place in your diet.
In this article, we will delve into the numerous benefits of almond oil for human hair;
Guava is a fruit that packs a nutritional punch. It is loaded with essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that play a crucial role in maintaining overall health. One of the key nutrients found in guava is vitamin C, which helps boost the immune system, fight off infections, and promote healthy skin. In fact, guava contains four times more vitamin C than oranges, making it an excellent source for meeting your daily requirements.
submitted by Rich_Internet1177
to u/Rich_Internet1177 [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:47 Important_Bonus_3917 depression kicking my ass this is all i eat
2023.06.08 18:36 Important_Bonus_3917 depression kicking my ass this is all i eat
2023.06.08 18:25 Mickocks12098 Bought these prime bottles, are they fake?
submitted by Mickocks12098 to prime [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:23 Mickocks12098 Bought these prime bottles , are any of them fake?
submitted by Mickocks12098 to Realorfake [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:20 jackie4CHANsenpai depression kicking my ass this is all i eat
2023.06.08 17:04 Akitu34 I feel like anyone who’s not American would die eating this
2023.06.08 16:51 Capital_Cup5366 Popcorn Calories?
I’m a bit confused with the label here. What would be calories for one bag popped?
submitted by Capital_Cup5366
to caloriecount [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 16:14 brothadavid grocery shopping
2023.06.08 16:07 veganitybot [Video] NutritionFacts.org - Podcast: Research Roundup
2023.06.08 16:05 DobIsKing Finally got one!
2023.06.08 15:28 GoStockGo Enterprise Group (TSX: E, OTCQB : ETOLF) Earnings Exceeded Expectations And More to Come
| || | submitted by GoStockGo to Stocks_Picks [link] [comments]
When you finish reading this article, you may well kick yourself. The good news is that the Enterprise Group, Inc. (TSX: E) (OTCQB: ETOLF)
growth is just getting started. While hindsight is 20/20, the future looks very bright for this consolidator of energy services (including specialized equipment rental to the energy/resource sector), including one of the first companies to build and release systems and plans to drastically lower GHG emissions of resource companies. (Opened in Apr 2022). https://preview.redd.it/0wqejckrps4b1.jpg?width=1024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6ae3ff40c297efc18149bb0ed961d91037dae088
Cool as that is, it isn’t the good part the graph below shows the price growth of Enterprise (orange line on the graph below) over the last two years against all the major indices (group like a rainbow at the bottom).
If you bought the shares a couple of years ago, congrats. The second-best time is today.
I will give you the most up-to-date info and stats. If you don’t come out with a positive attitude about the shares, I can’t help you.
I will list the salient reasons why a little (or a lot) of the Company should be in your portfolio. Over and above the fact it smoked the major US Indices.
These points will be in some order, but all are powerful forces to grow the Company.
- The shares closed on Friday, May 26th, 2023, at CDN 0.475 cents—a 52-week high.
- If you bought the shares two years ago, they cost around CDN 0.20 (Returns later).
- FY 2022 Earnings of CDN 0.05 (Next fact is impressive)
- Q1 2023 Earnings of CDN 0.06 a share.)
- To date, the Company has purchased and canceled nearly 11 million Enterprise shares at an average cost of CDN 0.24
- ENTERPRISE management puts much time and effort into the company’s growth, mainly for its shareholders’ benefit.
For more context of most recent earnings (and for those more visual investors among us) announcement’s power, comparing Q1 2023 to FY 2022 is productive. https://preview.redd.it/eaa9er5yps4b1.png?width=2048&format=png&auto=webp&s=d4e90790bc1b31fe601e5521a012ce3c5fd408f8 FY2022 Numbers
Revenue: CA$26.9m (up 44% from FY 2021).
Net income: CA$2.28m (up from CA$2.38m loss in FY 2021).
Net Profit margin: 8.5% (up from a net loss in FY 2021). The move to profitability was driven by higher revenue.
EPS: CA$0.05 (up from CA$0.049 loss in FY 2021). Factors That Will Drive Future Growth. A Lot.
- The oil and gas CAPEX market size was around USD 502 billion in 2020, and it is anticipated to reach around USD 942 billion in 2027, registering a CAGR of around 8.1% during the forecast period 2022-2027…Hence, to meet the strong global demand for crude oil and natural gas, more investment is required for exploration and production activities, which in turn promulgates the CAPEX in the oil and gas industry. (researchandmarkets.com)
- “The BC government breached the Treaty Rights of the Blueberry River First Nations, says a new provincial court ruling that could have sweeping implications for oil, gas, forestry and hydroelectric development in the northeastern part of the province.” (Narwhal)
- With a stellar reputation, personal relationships with nearly all the resource companies in Western Canada and a stated plan to work with clients to reduce and eventually eliminate GHG emissions, Enterprise is in an excellent and virtually peerless position to benefit from The Blueberry/BC Supreme Court Decision.
- Enterprise’s senior officers, including CEO and President Leonard Jaroszuk, have embarked on a cross-country tour, visiting investors, financial professionals and others involved in the capital markets to emphasize the growth and potential of the Enterprise.
- Given the rise in Capex spending and the growth of the resource industry as the ‘Green Economy’ gets underway over the next several years, Enterprise is in the ‘sweet’ spot.
- The reality of energy production growth represents several things. First, as Green Tech develops, a growing supply of fossil fuels globally will be needed.
- Resource companies and suppliers such as Enterprise Group will need to continue, with its peers, to create the most benign (and ever more relevant) GHG mitigation production technologies and processes.
- Oil and Gas CAPEX spending growth over the following years also bodes exceptionally well for the oil and gas service sector. From resource technology company Schlumberger:
When shareholders and investors dive into the Company’s advances, they will note the following.
- Enterprise’s client base constantly grows, including several Tier One companies added in 2022
- Uninterrupted annual Cash Flow; a portion used to buyback market shares
- Response to Evolution Power Projects has exceeded corporate expectations.
- Offer clients custom technologies to reduce Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions.
- Blueberry First Nations opens a vast opportunity to add significant business.
Here are the in-depth information assets. Research Assets
Fundamental Research states that the Company blew through its previous estimates, raising its fair value from CDN1.02 to CDN1.12.
The latest Corporate Presentation is here Latest Podcast
Enterprise Group Inc.’s Desmond O’Kell lays out the company’s successful business model in the Company’s most recent podcast. YouTube Channel
It’s YouTube. After reading all the foregoing facts, if you aren’t moved to pick up some shares, as I said at the outset, I can’t help you.
2023.06.08 13:12 acsennarate I made a 100% free online support/self-help group server for people with ADHD and executive dysfunction issues that need advice and accountability in terms of fitness, nutrition and lifestyle!
I’m a competitive runner with “severe” ADHD and although I’m generally active (hyperactive, in fact) I’ve struggled a lot with scheduling and starting things I’m less motivated for, like weight training, and especially with diet and nutrition, all without any understanding or support from similar people, so now that things are a little better for me I wanted to make a support group for others going through the same thing where we can all share resources, experiences, advice, and hold one another accountable. 18+, any fitness level oaky.
submitted by acsennarate
to ADHDFitness [link] [comments]