M12 vs m18 oscillating tool
Slowcooking: Slow and Steady Wins the Race
2010.11.03 18:01 mmmyum Slowcooking: Slow and Steady Wins the Race
Slowcooking is a food-related subreddit for sharing ideas, recipes or pictures in which a "Crock-Pot®" style slow cooker was used. Slow cooking is an ideal method for cooking less expensive portions of meat to make them more tender and tasty than by other forms of cookery. Vegetarian and vegan dishes can also be made via slow cooking. - crockpot, slowcooker, crock
2018.01.18 16:44 Captain_NaCL Milwaukee Tool Heavy Duty Talk. Intel. Deals. News.
The largest Milwaukee Tool community in the world. Sharing tips, info, quality promos we find, reviews, how-to's, "new tool day", pics of your tools and projects. Open to all, whether it's your hobby or profession. Unaffiliated w/ Milwaukee Tool or TTI; we're started/run by owners, for owners.
2008.04.04 16:15 The Arsenal on Reddit
“𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳, 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦; 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨.” - 𝘋𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘴 𝘉𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘱. /Gunners is the foremost online hub for all things Arsenal Football Club.
2023.06.02 21:16 rubka430 How do you check ROAS changes?
Until now, our team was heavily relying on Google Ads reports in UA to assess campaign performance, specifically ROAS. We are a lead gen business, and we don't import revenue in Google Ads, we can only check ROAS in UA. It's really nice, because in UA, we can set the graph for the Google Ads report to display revenue vs cost, roas vs cost, cost vs conversions etc. This is crucial to get a sense on whats going on week by week and month by month.
However, in GA4 we can't do this anymore. Return on ad spend as a metric can only be found in the general Google Ads report and the Advertising performance report, where the graphs are not modifiable to show change in ROAS over time. Additionally, in Explore, Return on ad spend as a metric is not even selectable, and we can't create calculated metrics.
My question is how do you assess campaign performance and particularly ROAS in GA4 over time? Do you use something else for this rather than GA4? Even if we would import revenue in Google Ads, the reports are not that powerful as in UA and it would also probably overattribute conversions compared to GA4.
Is Looker Studio or Sheets/Excel the only tool for this right now? Quite disappointing, since the UA report was so valuable for us...
submitted by rubka430
to PPC [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 20:04 Honest-RV2023 Uncovering the World of Grand Theft Auto Hacks: An Unsettling Journey
| || | submitted by Honest-RV2023 to gtamemes [link] [comments]
Introduction: Grand Theft Auto (GTA), one of the most popular video game franchises of all time, has captivated players with its immersive open-world gameplay and thrilling narratives. However, as with any successful online game, the lure of exploiting its mechanics has given rise to an underground world of hacks and cheats. In this article, we delve into the controversial topic of GTA hacks, exploring their implications, consequences, and the ongoing battle between developers and cheaters.
- Understanding the Appeal of GTA Hacks: The world of GTA hacking attracts a wide range of players, each with their own motivations. Some seek an unfair advantage over others, striving to dominate the game and assert their superiority. Others may explore hacks purely for the novelty of bending the game's rules and uncovering hidden aspects. It is important to analyze these motives to gain insight into the mindsets of those engaging in illicit practices.
- The Arms Race: Developers vs. Hackers: The constant battle between Rockstar Games, the developers of GTA, and hackers is akin to an arms race. Developers implement security measures to protect the game's integrity, while hackers relentlessly seek vulnerabilities to exploit. This cat-and-mouse game has evolved over the years, with each side striving to outwit the other. The challenges faced by developers are immense, as they must balance the implementation of effective countermeasures with maintaining an enjoyable and seamless gaming experience for legitimate players.
- Types of GTA Hacks: GTA hacks encompass a wide array of exploits, ranging from minor advantages to game-breaking cheats. Some popular hacks include aimbots, wall hacks, money generators, and vehicle spawners. These illicit tools grant players abilities that are not intended by the game's developers, disrupting the balance and fairness of the gameplay experience. Exploring the different categories of hacks sheds light on the extent of the issue and the impact they have on the game's ecosystem.
- Consequences and Ethics of Hacking: Using GTA hacks not only undermines the integrity of the game but also has severe consequences for both the cheaters and the wider player community. Violating the game's terms of service can result in temporary or permanent bans, erasing all progress and achievements. Moreover, the presence of hackers in online multiplayer modes can lead to frustration, discouraging legitimate players from engaging in fair competition. The ethical implications of hacking raise questions about the importance of fair play and the responsibility of players to uphold the integrity of the gaming community. [promotional Link :https://tii.la/7zQChb1zNcM]
- Combatting the Hacking Menace: To combat the rising tide of GTA hacks, developers have implemented various measures, including anti-cheat software, frequent updates, and community reporting systems. Additionally, Rockstar Games actively bans accounts associated with hacking, striving to create a safe and fair gaming environment. However, the battle is far from over, as hackers continue to evolve their methods, necessitating ongoing vigilance and innovation from the developers.
Conclusion: Grand Theft Auto, a beloved franchise, has unfortunately fallen victim to the allure of hacks and cheats. The presence of illicit tools disrupts the balance and fairness of the game, posing a significant challenge to the developers and affecting the experience of legitimate players. It is essential for the gaming community to collectively discourage hacking and support efforts to create a secure and enjoyable environment for all players. Only through the joint efforts of developers, players, and the gaming industry as a whole can the menace of GTA hacks be curbed, preserving the integrity of this iconic video game franchise. https://preview.redd.it/zj8yi0yr9n3b1.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b3c6266f253b26b6ad04712e88c63f5660ecce04
2023.06.02 19:57 Ok-Neighborhood-4899 Difference Between Digital Marketing Vs Offline Marketing?
Digital marketing and offline marketing refer to two distinct approaches to promoting products or services. Here are the key differences between the two:
- Channel of Communication: Digital marketing primarily relies on digital channels such as websites, search engines, social media platforms, email, and mobile apps to reach and engage with the target audience. In contrast, offline marketing employs traditional channels like television, radio, print media (newspapers, magazines), direct mail, billboards, and events.
- Targeting and Reach: Digital marketing allows for highly targeted and personalized campaigns. Advertisers can use various tools and techniques to precisely target specific demographics, interests, behaviors, and locations. Offline marketing typically has a broader reach and may target a more general audience without the same level of precision.
- Interactivity and Engagement: Digital marketing enables two-way communication, fostering interactivity and engagement between businesses and customers. Users can provide feedback, ask questions, and engage with content through comments, likes, shares, and direct messages. Offline marketing usually involves one-way communication, where businesses present information or messages to the audience without immediate interactivity.
- Measurement and Analytics:digital marketing company in indore offers extensive measurement and analytics capabilities. Advertisers can track various metrics, such as impressions, clicks, conversions, and customer behavior, to assess campaign performance and ROI accurately. Offline marketing metrics can be more challenging to measure and evaluate, often relying on surveys, customer feedback, or estimating the impact of campaigns.
- Cost and Flexibility: Digital marketing generally provides more cost-effective options, especially for small businesses, as it allows for precise budgeting and targeting. Changes to campaigns can be implemented quickly, allowing for greater flexibility and optimization in real-time. Offline marketing often involves higher costs for production, distribution, and placement of advertisements, and changes to campaigns may take longer to implement.
- Global Reach vs. Local Targeting: Digital marketing has a global reach, enabling businesses to target audiences worldwide without significant geographical limitations. Offline marketing can be more effective for reaching local or regional audiences, particularly in areas where digital infrastructure or internet access is limited.
It's worth noting that digital and offline marketing are not mutually exclusive, and many businesses employ a combination of both to create integrated marketing strategies that leverage the strengths of each approach.
submitted by Ok-Neighborhood-4899
to u/Ok-Neighborhood-4899 [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 19:29 real_priception How do I set up "Linux WSL" in QT on Visual Studio?
I'm developing a C++ program which uses QT for the GUI. It currently deploys to Windows and works perfectly. However I cannot get it to run on Linux.
I have set up the "Windows Subsystem for Linux" in order to more easily test it out and I have installed QT to the Subsystem, however I don't know how to link it to Visual Studio.
Going onto "Extenstions/QT VS Tools/QT Versions" I have the option to add a "Linux WSL" or "Linux SSH" Host but I have no idea how to set that up and I cannot find any guides on the Internet. Does anybody know what to do? https://imgur.com/73EW0q2
submitted by real_priception
to cpp_questions [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 19:26 genesissupplies The Future of Food Packaging: Why Biodegradable Options are the Way Forward for Restaurants and the Environment
| || |The Future of Food Packaging: Why Biodegradable Options are the Way Forward for Restaurants and the Environment submitted by genesissupplies to u/genesissupplies [link] [comments]
Food packaging is an integral part of the food industry, and it plays a significant role in preserving the quality and freshness of the food. However, the environmental impact of traditional packaging materials such as plastic and paper has become a growing concern. Consumers are demanding more sustainable packaging options as they become more environmentally conscious. Biodegradable food packaging
is emerging as a viable solution to this problem. This article will explore the benefits of biodegradable packaging, the available materials, and the regulations surrounding them. We will also discuss how restaurants can implement biodegradable packaging, the cost comparison with traditional packaging, the environmental impact, and consumer perception and marketing opportunities.
What is Biodegradable Packaging?
Biodegradable packaging materials are designed to break down naturally
without harming the environment. Unlike traditional packaging materials, biodegradable packaging decomposes quickly and safely. Some of the common materials used for biodegradable packaging include paper, cardboard, bioplastics, and other organic materials. Biodegradable packaging is not only eco-friendly, but it also offers excellent protection for the food. It is also customizable, which means that it can be designed to fit the needs of different products.
Benefits of Biodegradable Packaging
The benefits of biodegradable food packaging
are numerous. First and foremost, they are environmentally friendly. Biodegradable packaging breaks down quickly and safely, reducing the amount of waste that ends up in landfills. Biodegradable packaging can also be made from renewable resources, further reducing the carbon footprint. Additionally, biodegradable packaging can be customized to fit the needs of different products, providing excellent protection for the food. Biodegradable packaging is also cost-effective in the long run. While the initial cost may be slightly higher than traditional packaging, the potential savings in waste disposal and energy costs make it a more economical option in the long run.
Biodegradable Packaging Statistics
The demand for biodegradable packaging is growing rapidly. According to a report by MarketsandMarkets, the global biodegradable packaging market is expected to reach $14.2 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 14.3% from 2020 to 2025. This growth is driven by the increasing demand for eco-friendly packaging and the rising awareness of the negative impact of traditional packaging materials on the environment.
Biodegradable Packaging Regulations
The regulations surrounding biodegradable packaging vary depending on the country and region. In the United States, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) provides guidelines for the use of terms such as "biodegradable," "compostable," and "recyclable." The European Union has also implemented regulations that govern the use of biodegradable packaging materials. Businesses need to be aware of the regulations in their region and ensure that they are using materials that comply with the regulations.
Biodegradable Packaging Materials
Several materials can be used for biodegradable food packaging.
Some of the most common materials include:
Bioplastics are made from renewable resources such as corn starch, sugarcane, and potato starch. They are biodegradable and compostable, making them an eco-friendly alternative to traditional plastics.
Paper and Cardboard
Paper and cardboard are biodegradable and recyclable materials that have been used in packaging for centuries. They offer excellent protection for the food and are customizable to fit different products.
Other Organic Materials
Other organic materials such as bamboo, wheat straw, and bagasse can also be used for biodegradable packaging. These materials are renewable, compostable, and provide excellent protection for the food
How Restaurants Can Implement Biodegradable Packaging
Restaurants and food businesses can implement biodegradable packaging in several ways. First, they can switch to biodegradable packaging materials such as bioplastics, paper, and cardboard. Second, they can encourage their customers to recycle the packaging. Third, they can implement a composting program to dispose of the biodegradable packaging properly. Finally, they can educate their customers on the benefits of biodegradable packaging and the impact of traditional packaging materials on the environment.
Cost Comparison: Biodegradable vs Traditional Packaging
The cost of biodegradable packaging may be slightly higher than traditional packaging materials. However, the potential savings in waste disposal and energy costs make it a more cost-effective option in the long run. Additionally, businesses can pass on the cost to the customers by charging a small fee for the biodegradable packaging.
Impact on the Environment
The impact of traditional packaging materials on the environment must be balanced. Plastic waste is one of the biggest environmental problems
we face today. Biodegradable packaging offers a sustainable alternative that can help reduce pollution and minimize the carbon footprint. Biodegradable packaging decomposes quickly and safely, reducing the amount of waste that ends up in landfills. Additionally, biodegradable packaging can be made from renewable resources, further reducing the carbon footprint.
Consumer Perception and Marketing Opportunities
Consumers are becoming more environmentally conscious, and they are demanding more sustainable packaging options. Businesses that implement biodegradable packaging can benefit from a positive brand image and increased customer loyalty. Additionally, businesses can use biodegradable packaging as a marketing tool to attract eco-conscious customers.
Conclusion: Embracing Biodegradable Packaging for a Sustainable Future
In conclusion, biodegradable food packaging
is the way forward for restaurants and the environment. Biodegradable packaging offers numerous benefits, including being environmentally friendly, cost-effective, customizable, and offering excellent protection for the food. With the increase in plastic waste, biodegradable packaging offers a sustainable alternative that can help reduce pollution and minimize the carbon footprint. Businesses that implement biodegradable packaging can benefit from a positive brand image, increased customer loyalty, and marketing opportunities. It is time to embrace biodegradable packaging for a sustainable future.
2023.06.02 19:12 Alyafei-Ameera Payment gateway vs Payment processor vs Merchant account
| || | submitted by Alyafei-Ameera to u/Alyafei-Ameera [link] [comments]
The payments industry is a fast-paced market that is constantly changing due to the introduction of new payment systems and new technologies.
We're seeing payment technology companies play a bigger role in the payments industry, particularly as technology advances—and many of them are even integrating with traditional financial institutions to appeal to the new consumer and merchant preferences. Unlike in the past, when payment processing was simply about facilitating the flow of money, the latest payment processing players are completely redefining the customer experience and enabling business owners to operate their businesses with remarkable ease.
On the surface, the payment processing industry appears to be easy, but there are many parties involved in what appears to be a simple procedure. When a customer swipes their credit or debit card at a payment terminal, the transaction usually takes just a few seconds—but the procedure itself requires several steps and several players that communicate with one another. So, first and foremost, we must understand how it functions.
Let us begin with the individuals involved.
- The cardholder is the person who possesses the credit card used to make a purchase.
- The business that offers products or services to cardholders is known as the retailer.
- The acquirer is the merchant bank that manages credit card transactions on the merchant's behalf, accompanied by the credit card brand or networks, such as Visa and MasterCard.
- Finally, the financial institution that issued the credit/debit card is known as the issuing bank.
Now, using this example, let's see how these participants conduct a credit/debit card transaction.
Fatima, a cardholder, buys an apple from Mohammed, a brick-and-mortar dealer, for 1.00 QR. Fatima inserts her credit card into a chip reader and dials out to obtain an authorization code at the POS (point-of-sale) terminal. What happens next is as follows. The Authorization Process
Ø The information collected on the POS terminal is first sent to the acquirer by the payment processor.
Ø The acquirer sends the information to the issuing bank through the credit card network, says Visa, and requests payment authorization for a one QR transaction from the issuing bank.
Ø The issuing bank checks to see if Fatima has enough money if the expiry date is correct, and several other items, such as matching Mohammed's business address and the cardholder's billing address.
Ø When the issuing bank confirms that all is right, it issues an approved authorization code and returns it in the same manner that it received an authorization request from Visa and the acquirer.
Ø On his POS terminal, Mohammed sees the accepted message.
Ø The issuing bank places a one QR hold on Fatima's credit card account in order for Mohammed to collect the proceeds from the transaction. The Settlement Process
Ø At the end of the day, all these authorizations are stored in a batch in the POS terminal.
Ø When Mohammed close the batch, the payment processor sent it back to the respective issuing bank for final clearance, using the same channels as before.
Ø They are sent to the acquirer first, and then to the issuers via credit card networks.
Ø Following the acquirer's funding of the merchant's bank account, each issuing bank eliminates the hold and withdraws actual funds from the cardholder's account.
Now you understand the whole payment cycle. So it's time to dive in and grasp the most puzzling words that merchants encounter while searching for online payment services: a merchant account, a payment processor, or a payment gateway. What is a Merchant Account?
In layman's terms, a merchant account is similar to a holding account where all payments are routed before being deposited into a traditional bank account. This account is dedicated to accepting payments from online merchants. So all the online payments received for your sales are stored in this account. A merchant account is the same whether you sell physical things, subscriptions, or digital products.
After successfully applying for a merchant account, each merchant is granted a unique Merchant ID. A merchant ID is a one-of-a-kind code provided to merchants by a payment processor. This code, which is frequently abbreviated as MID, is provided to parties involved in transaction reconciliation along with cardholder information. When communicating with their processor and other parties, a merchant can use the MID to help them identify themselves.
Your merchant account might be classified as either high risk or low risk based on criteria defined by merchant service providers.
The following are the most common criteria, considered to classify high-risk and low-risk merchant account:
ü Average monthly sales volume
ü Average credit card transaction
ü Different currency accepted
ü Offer recurring or subscription package
ü History of excessive chargeback
ü Main product offering
ü Sell to a high-risk country
These criteria differ considerably depending on the payment processor's guidelines.
Many times, small business owners have never heard the phrase "high-risk merchant account" unless their company is recognized as such. At first, it appears to be a bit mysterious. In some situations, it may appear to be an unjust judgment against your company, the service you give, the items you offer, or you personally. However, this should not be cause for concern. You would be able to obtain better payment options if you have a thorough understanding of this term.
At first falling into the high-risk merchant account category seem like a disaster, but it isn't. It really has a lot of advantages.
- Economic expansion is a possibility: In contrast to conventional merchant accounts, which are limited to transactions only within the parent country, high-risk merchant accounts have no restrictions and can transact money in any currency, giving them a real possibility of globalizing their market.
- There are no volume controls: High-risk merchants do not have to worry about a monthly volume target, which means they can transact as much as they want.
- Account termination is less likely: If a typical merchant receives a large number of chargebacks (more than 1%), their account will be terminated; this is not the case for high-risk merchant accounts because the providers are aware that it is possible, so they are secure, and their account will not be terminated due to high chargebacks.
Understanding these phrases and determining which group your firm belongs to is preferable. What is a Payment Processor?
A payment processor is a financial organization that provides payment processing services to online retailers. For merchant acquiring banks, they manage transactions from different sources such as credit cards and debit cards. It may form alliances with other businesses that interact with merchants or consumers. They are usually divided into two types: front-end and back-end.
o Front-end processors have links to different card organizations and provide merchant banks with authorization and settlement services.
o Back-end processors approve settlements from front-end processors and, for example, transfer funds from the issuing bank to the merchant bank through the Central Bank.
To offer their services directly to an online merchant, a payment processor gets into a reseller relationship with a payment gateway or a merchant account provider.
Payment processor example: PayPal is the first online payment processing company, founded in 1998. What is a Payment Gateway?
A payment gateway
allows you to be paid online when your clients make an online purchase. You can accept card payments directly from your website with the authorization granted by a payment gateway. As a result, it serves as a link between the transactions on your website and the payment processor. Transaction data cannot be disclosed due to security issues.
Before submitting the authorization request to the processor, several payment gateways offer tools for automatically screening orders for fraud and calculating tax in real-time. The tools for detecting fraud include geolocation, velocity pattern analysis, 'blacklist' lookups, delivery address authentication, identity morphing detection, and basic AVS tests.
There are many other factors to be considered when selecting a payment gateway. Check out here for more detailed information about payment gateway https://sadad.qa/en/best-payment-gateway-qata Payment gateway vs Payment processor vs Merchant account
The most crucial parts of online commerce are payment processors, payment gateways, and merchant accounts. Any company that accepts online payments must understand the key differences and similarities between these three.
https://preview.redd.it/5p2lsnkn0n3b1.png?width=729&format=png&auto=webp&s=4dc12a9e2f1d96f057a97cc8cbcfad7475fd797b Account approval:
Certain compliance and formalities must be followed if a retailer wishes to open some sort of account.
In order to obtain a merchant account, you must have extensive paperwork showing that what you offer is legal and does not violate any foreign laws or internal bank regulations.
Following the initial compliance audit, an additional bank compliance verification, such as:
· Do your company and website meet the compliance criteria of major card providers such as Visa, MasterCard, or American Express?
· Your chargeback History – have you kept a fair number of chargebacks?
This phase could take up to a week or month in total.
As you can see, obtaining a separate merchant account is a difficult task, but it is well worth the effort.
There is even less documentation to fill out in order to receive processor approval, and you will have access to your account in a matter of hours. As a result, this is one of the fastest strategies in terms of approval time. But it comes at a price.
For payment gateway, you need not wait for your account to be accepted, you will have immediate access to it. Implementation:
For merchant account setup, you will be given either a snippet of code to implement on your website or full API and testing sandbox access. Custom integration with your website or app will be needed. You may need to perform custom integration with your website or app. Payment processors have regular solutions. There is no space for customization. Payment gateway implementation varies depending on the service provider and the technologies used to create the API or website. Account stability
Account stability refers to the assurance that your account will not be shut down or placed on hold unexpectedly.
For an individual merchant account, you have complete control over the stability and efficiency of your account. In the event of a problem, your account manager will contact you. In the case of a payment processor, Merchants are not reviewed for Visa/MasterCard compliance and, instead of assisting them in complying with the regulations, the chances of account termination are increased without much clarification. While using a payment gateway, account stability varies depending on whether you're connecting with a payment processor or a merchant account. Pricing
Expect a flat-rate pricing model when working with a payment processor. In contrast, depending on the merchant's business model and transaction volume, pricing in a merchant account is typically versatile and completely negotiable. If you use a third-party payment gateway solution, you can incur costs for integration and usage. Risk Management
You can build your own anti-fraud rules and exceptions with a merchant account and a payment gateway to allow legitimate customers in. In a payment processor, this type of freedom is not available. As a result, the rate of payment acceptance is poor. Terms & conditions
Terms and conditions for merchant accounts can be negotiated depending on the business model and processing volume. However, this is not the case for payment processors. Support
There are several crucial circumstances that could have an effect on your online payment infrastructure. When selecting either of these, you should keep support in mind as a critical factor. You will be assigned a dedicated merchant account manager when you open a dedicated merchant account. In the case of a payment processor, you must meet standard protocol to get the problem resolved. Support for payment gateways varies depending on whether you're integrating with a payment processor or a merchant account.
You don't have to be concerned with payment gateways, payment processors, or merchant accounts. Since, Sadad will provide you with anything you need to sell effectively anywhere in the world, including a payment gateway, merchant account, and plenty of other advanced processing features. The All-in-One Payment Platform from Sadad
is easy to use and adaptable. When you have concerns or want to expand your sales territory, you can count on us for customized advice and help.
If you have any payment problems, please let us know https://sadad.qa/en/
so that we can assist you.
2023.06.02 19:10 3EyedRavensFan It'll never happen, but here's a direction that might be cool for the series to take following RE4R
We seem to be at another crossroads in the Resident Evil universe. RE4R is making everybody and their grandmother ask "Where does Capcom go with the series next?" And there have been a lot of cool ideas thrown around. So I asked myself "If I had the power to make that decision, what would I do? What would I try to accomplish with the next game?" Here is what I came up with:
While I would warmly welcome a C:V remake, I know that game is not the most popular among the lot. RE5 can at least brag about selling really well, so that remake is a bigger possibility. Meanwhile C:V's sales were mediocre even for its time, and its story can be largely ignored by the main timeline. ALL OF THAT SAID... I see real potential for a BRAND NEW RE experience to emerge from this largely disregarded chapter.
The premise is simple - The story would follow Claire's search for her brother Chris, and take place before the events of C:V. Specifically, for those who remember the cutscene at the very beginning of C:V, it'll be about Claire's infiltration of Umbrella's Headquarters in Paris that ultimately leads to her capture (and the beginning of C:V). The bounds of the story would be relegated to just one high-rise building where Claire would have to navigate and fight her way from the bottom to the top to find the answers or leads she's looking for (with some typical RE twists thrown in for good measure, of course). Think RE meets Dredd/The Raid.
Gameplay-wise, it would be the return of over-the-shoulder 3rd person perspective, with RE4R stealth mechanics mixed in to a greater degree. Because Claire will not be just a female version of RE4 Leon, and therefore not nearly as well-trained for combat*, the conflict of her vs. an entire skyscraper of monsters and tricky traps and security systems necessitates a greater emphasis on stealth and defense mechanics. So, for instance, Claire would have more than just a knife for stealth combat. Perhaps she'd have a taser, a crossbow, and other quiet weapon options, with a grenade or two for those desperate moments, a la RE1 Remake. (Got more/better ideas? Let's here them!) She can still find other weapons along her journey, BUT...
The game would also feature environmental puzzles heavily, many of which would involve contextual tools and weapons. By this I mean two things: 1) the purpose of the contextual weapons would be to integrate them more into puzzle solving and not so much combat or weapon accumulation, and 2) that integration would ideally force developers to be more creative with their puzzles than just doing more of the same [Find correct key for correct lock] stuff. In terms of designing environmental puzzles, the RE series should venture away from the Zelda-esque Lock/Key/Hidden Switch mechanic and towards more interactive and thoughtful mechanics like those found in the new God of Wars or even the Hitman series (IMHO). Ever since the RE series did away with fixed camera angles I find its best puzzles to be the ones that test the player's spatial awareness and attention to detail. And those are the kind I think would best fit this fictitious game's environment.
RE4R seems to come across to a lot of us as an accumulation of the variety of things Capcom learned from making RE7, RE2R, and the other recent entries. So I think it's safe to say that RE developers are trying to hone in on what goes into making the most balanced RE experience possible. The "problem" as I see it is that the answer is probably not going to be in another remake - even if that remake is well liked. It'll have to be found in a new chapter.
I think the premise I laid out would be a really good balance of all my favorite aspects of RE games, including story, careful combat, environmental puzzle solving, and survival horror mechanics. But hey, that's just me. Do you guys prefer the more combat-heavy RE games? Do you think the wacky Lock/Key mechanic is a must-have? Let's discuss.
*We all know Claire can hold her own in a fight, but Leon had literally years worth of world-class training to "justify" the things he could pull off in RE4. Even with the experience she has in the world of RE there's no way developers could convince *me" that Claire could or would be as deftly soldier-like as him. I mean, at least Jill was a member of S.T.A.R.S. for crying out loud.
submitted by 3EyedRavensFan
to residentevil [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 19:09 thenewbie123 Finite set MPC instability - Help.
Hello, I hope you are doing well.
I am designing an Finite set MPC for a buck converter. I am facing severe oscillations and I have no idea why that this is happening. I will attach here the MPC function and looking forward for any insights from you. I am self studying so please tolerate any dumb/mis informed information from my end, thanks al ot. I am designing a current controlled buck converter.
Oscillations vs reference value(in yellow)
submitted by thenewbie123
to ControlTheory [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 18:58 aercodelove Therapy through Technology: Ectoplasm Wave Entrainment Viz. Sound
The contemporary problems of psychological pathology are rendered out of the precocious hubris of early social pattern, taken out of the early values. A person of the deciding where forking out of his reserves of values, as a personal preface to his own in that his valid values are, brings his esteem of the position himself in, the sui generis to his thought. It is an unconscious process that stake from which his posture relays adventure that of his objective, it has become a goal. The virtual problem and the binary effulgence of his decision in decision qualified validly has none to impart but the dividend its value may meet, but the answer of course has personalboundary and alterity for its claim, that effect ramified from, valued to the procedural error toleave valid. This gross domestic product freely uses the demure goal tenets of envy in object.
Comparatively objective virtue vies with goals in the procedural advance that it is a small adventure, mostly a comparison in objective qualification of a priori empirical domain going through a constant scale that can be considered faithful to a problem answer soluble of virtu of the concept of the relationship, the quality of the content that can faithfully derive at theprecocity of profference. It is useful to imagine though the cognitive path as a fragmentary,comparative reality of the nuance of comparison in change of decameral gross domesticproduct and to consider the trial and error of society for the most part relegated to a problem category of conscious pluralism: the base substance of the personal a priori apprehension that a systemic answer processes indicate, inferences the survival of product to itself. Vicariouslearning is an imprecative visibile sign of the envy of the absolute in itself that apprehension vies with, in its negative substance, in its solution of surety to the abrogation whereof abject.
Abject given absolutes attract the etiological path qua unconscious path in Jungian drive and Durkheim himself would be useful here, elementary religious beliefs are geophysical arena inletrist ratio to the population of voices in distinct drives, and their gross domestic inflation. A suicidalite spectrum has an automatic religious perspectival goal of the answer, liken to vitiationfrom a materialism of the undercurrent of dialectic behavior therapy when adverted to the boundary of material substance: Durkheim’s elementariness. “They are short lived, they reach their climaxes speedily”-Marx, The Eighteenth Brumaire. Rather, short lived are the meanings and identifiers, in a fledged out familial piety reversal: apodeictic certainty on familiar business of the defining of the family. The unction of the avuncular cultural leader has its formidible caste in the espousal of the right at which age uses the apodeictic pastiche that has a serendipitous aegis, what we call the suicidality has its beginning in the capacity to render pain, that but the uncertainty is of a flare of unconconcious mneumotechnial birth and the birth itself of unconscious doing. The question if nature and nurture are, hyteres pato rapaultoqua malque pat, screwed in to the argoflaura of conceit to pathology in medicinal FT feedback can be reduced to area science of the nurturing in psychology, a field that can function in disease, but onethat purports to. If you imagine that a quarry of geobiletics, gene to paraphsychicphoney psychic qua phenotype as a nurture of ideogram it basically does not slide the proof out of evidentiality, that of use behavior. Dysregulation of use behavior qua behaves represents evidence, the graph of nature as a graphene has room and so the eidetic reduction is reversed, by conceit, that a quarry has even happened.
So if a person is condemned to suicidality in the spirit of r) by dint of grace he is graceless, or
To describe it is to describe a simple scenario where a person is transplanted by the mental health institution and given an outpatient service plan in the case of a residency that has all the seminar of the plan as a residency. “Maybe” the patient asks, “I am going to do (iii) from meds. Just because it renders a sensibility bias, a neurosurgical bias.”
The placebo positive relates to a person and he becomes the butterfly induced its program by the muttering of an inanimate developer, feedback from research-for-development projects, stakeholders of participatory impact pathway analysis transmogrify the literal network progenitor or founder’s myth in manageable language for analysis of the standard economy like a micro economy of Jungian distraction or proudhoun she is. R.P. (Viz. Kino) at the quantum rate of outflow integrability. Relating to my teeth or penetration is to be used.
I am right now acquiring a certification to perform social work in a mental health setting and by bringing to bear a bridge of credulity gap I want to intern in the field of prison education, reform, and discriminalization of penitency and usury of the ostensible code of penury in culture. I believe we are changing as a culture to approach a solution to popular rational time in crisis, to degrees unimaginable to political temerity of older decriminalable, untechnological hubris of the station of order to placeholders reached by the basic understandings of humanities and geophysical vocation.
I feel the arena of defense for the maladaptive choices which have been proclivity on cultural pegs is worth distributing unlaundered to a seat in possibility, health, and equipmental mentality via the sesine ad hoc of umbrella. I am in a position whereto receiving my degree, though invoked for incerative charges, and the decision of humanities it was to be a huge asset to total productivity geared technological meditations, facility to meditate as a world and release the hindrance of guilt for the peoples of my mental orbit. One day, not far away, demolitions will reach of poverty residencies to establish space pioneers that dwell there, whence TCM (tactical cost ministry or management) can enrich their replacement in wealth CAS. I know of fledgling solution within the spectrum of mental illness recovery as noise distribution FTF nanoscale engineering (binaural beats) — there may be encryption on Weyldlife Software where participation, revisional PDA thereof indice of education where the GDP is first world and first rate to educate (guilt is a feeling and like mental health service plans we decree the abstinence from feelings and why not abstain to abjection undressed to feel this certain way. Why not? Possibilites of crisis continue Origen to Dissolution in huge exuding exit strategies from a population using): This peopled expanse of time and the disease of third world abject and third party conflation of race manner grade in the stoke 10 percent exceeding hubris of thought about American Peer Services Inc. to options from fall population of voice human annuity and world order of familiar locomotive, this unthinking credulity gap to proffer a local waste and that of the crisis endemic to surviving vocation is the typical race matter in a divine physician-ship which showing wrong by that wrong with annuity, which of his persons standpoint redressed to take clinical action of his affordability of care on insistently and incipient: the universal camera looking into the speed thereof (actuated perceptive (Eng. IT) prehensile prosody in oscillator of tongue and tongue of race matters activities afforded. Faster than perception though stochastically printing our organum terrarum in a juxtaposition to the other strength whereas the taking of role to socially ambit a media of play, language defines experience, language is healing, connective, mean, and what is natal language or foreign birth language is a powerful version of the story of from, in positivistic murk, so we have a culture playing knowingly of the crisis of one another and brain drain of thinking, from SIM and intuiting extant the definition in a lexicon that ALL PEOPLE HAVE — and it is philosophical kintsugi or reason parameters to repress indice of repression ontology by self conscious as a philosophy of right quality of pyschology joisted into the hospice on we all share to whose key of reason, -What doe sit mean to overcome the world -How do we do it? -How does overcoming the world bless our lives his testimony of all people, Russel M. Nelson shares with the mental umbrella or mental appropriate internalization key, by internalizing institution=movitvation, internalizing emotion=powerful version of the SRI story, internalizes connectedness of experience. When we have an opportunity even as now to puncture the prison and espouse synthetic judgment to imprisonment in entrainment of property covenant with those thinking these problems outward, Binaural Wave Entrainment pegs a higher braket of injury-bridge intervention by interception, but what does remembrance that we do not have a native municipal burden of council within an peer group of illuminate detritus or debacle but a thriving direct market percentage of the dochyphric tool where parallel, systems, engage. The catalystic clarity of colonization in a world planets can be pushed out like huge Van Halen chord progressions kinetic oxyfrom a disc. Why not grab boldly hold probably its first question of criminology.
Precedent orientation Guilt is a feeling, like mental health concerns to every person regardless of disability, disease or background, coping work happens to presume the aesthetic of certain feelings while eliminating or empirically describing others out of range in the subtle that wants to feel a certain way; we all possess this right. Delta ~120–99 herz per osc.
Race is a determination of a categorical chain and a momentum the latter what genuinely and holist discrimination options take anthropomorphic of work and walk of life amid those chains to expose a bad vibration to the condition of mixed service of civic code quantifying the race where the psychology of circumstance circomlocution is race-crisis enabled about 70 to 75 percent of all race encounters. Alpha `12–40 herz per osc. The residual of meridian brackets are back log and as aesthetic of hubris the autonomous opposition in taking personal this ideological/repressive sensor. Theta ~30 herz per osc. In summary the feelings of guilt are cultural distinguished by racial matters that so as such race feels in meridian case, and adage of, and pressure to, entrance third world individuals. It is of note that in decompensated language and optimality and digitally members to observation would descent to third world country plasticity. The racial matters’ neurophysin ipsurti quantaquant licene binaural hallucinogen in Jungian drives out thereof calculus train of thought in POE vicarious to ei clique MRA, meridian responses resonate at socio humanitarian annuity. This is quite qualitative for feduciary market share, as a peer tool is a technological one, not indirectly but through happenstance to found education in incarceration as I describe my allegation of criminal charge for which to marker an understanding of technology in judgment of aesthetic appreciation to the ward.
submitted by aercodelove
to CriminalJusticeReform [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 18:18 CKangel Free Udemy Certificate Coupon Courses -Limited Time
- Web Development Masterclass - Online Certification Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/web-development-masterclass-complete-certificate-course/
- Visual Real Analysis : Real Numbers & Real Sequences - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/visual-real-analysis/
- TikTok Marketing. How to promote your business effectively! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/tiktok-marketing-course-for-beginners/
- The complete introduction to cryptocurrencies trading - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-complete-introduction-to-cryptocurrencies-trading/
- The Complete Introduction to Online Course Creation - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-complete-introduction-to-online-course-creation/
- Setup LAMP Stack on a Remote Cloud Server + PHP Foundations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/setup-lamp-stack-on-a-remote-cloud-server-php-foundations/
- Revit MEP Specialization - Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/revit-mep-specialization/
- PowerShell Functions Master Class - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/powershell-functions-master-class/
- NGINX, Apache, SSL Encryption - Certification Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/nginx-apache-ssl-encryption-certification-course/
- Linode: Foundations of Web Server Security - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/linode-foundations-of-web-server-security/
- Learn to Host Multiple Domains on one Virtual Server - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-to-host-multiple-domains-on-one-virtual-serve
- Learn PHP - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-php-for-beginners-n/
- Learn MySQL - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-mysql-for-beginners/
- Learn CSS - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-css-for-beginners/
- La méthode qu'il vous faut pour un trading rentable en 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/methode-alpha/
- Internet & Cloud Computing Foundations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/internet-cloud-computing-foundations/
- Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL & WordPress on Ubuntu - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/install-nginx-php-mysql-ssl-wordpress-on-ubuntu/
- Influencer Marketing & Instagram Marketing: Be Famous in 2mo - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/become-famous/
- How the Internet Works & the Web Development Process - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-the-internet-works-the-web-development-process/
- Hands on Copywriting The Complete Copywriting Course 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/million-dollar-copywrite
- HTML & CSS - Certification Course for Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/html-css-certification-course-for-beginners/
- Graphic Design Specialization - 4 in 1 Adobe software - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/graphic-design-specialization-3-in-1-adobe-software/
- File & Folder Management Using PowerShell - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/using-powershell-advanced-automated-file-management/
- Entrepreneurship - Ft. Matthew Rolnick of Yaymaker, Groupon - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-succeed-as-an-entrepreneur-a-beginners-guide/
- Email Marketing: Cold Email Marketing Writing, Lead Gen 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cold-email-cold-emailing/
- Digital Marketing Mastery 2023 with Dekker Fraser, MBA - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/digital-marketing-mba/
- Create a WordPress website with Hostinger! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/wordpress-and-hosting-for-beginners/
- Create a Members Only Blog using PHP, MySQL, & AJAX - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/create-a-members-only-blog-using-php-mysql-ajax/
- Complete Bootstrap & React Bootcamp with Hands-On Projects - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/complete-bootstrap-react-bootcamp-with-hands-on-projects/
- Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Fundamentals - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cloud-computing-and-amazon-web-services-aws-fundamentals/
- Build an Amazon Affiliate E-Commerce Store from Scratch - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/build-an-amazon-affiliate-e-commerce-store-from-scratch/
- Build a full user Web app from scratch with vanilla PHP 8+ - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/create-real-world-php-webapp-from-scratch/
- Branding & Brand Management: Branding Strategy Brand Tactics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/mini-mba-in-branding/
- Bootstrap & jQuery - Certification Course for Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/bootstrap-jquery-certification-course-for-beginners/
- Become an Instagram Manager and Work with Paying Clients - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/become-an-instagram-manage
- AutoCAD Civil 3D - MEGA course for Civil Works - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/civil-works-expert-civil3d-level-1/
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC: The Map & Book Module - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-lightroom-classic-cc-the-map-book-module/
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC: Master the Library Module - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/adobe-lightroom-classic-cc-master-the-library-module/
- AWS and Linode: The Ultimate Guide to Cloud Computing [IaaS] - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-and-linode-the-ultimate-guide-to-cloud-computing-iaas/
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Foundations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-identity-and-access-management-iam-foundations/
- AWS Certified Security Specialty Practice Exam [New] 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-certified-security-specialty-practice-exam-new-2023/
- AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty Exams [New] 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-certified-machine-learning-specialty-exams-new-2023/
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Exams 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-certified-advanced-networking-specialty-exams-2023/
- AWS Beginner to Intermediate: EC2, IAM, ELB, ASG, Route 53 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-beginner-to-intermediate-ec2-iam-elb-asg-route-53/
- iPhone Photography Mastery: Unlock Your iPhone's Potential - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/iphone-photography-and-videography/
- Social Media Marketing Strategy 2023: Launch Your SMM! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/social-media-marketing-strategy-course/
- QuickBooks Desktop vs QBO Multiple Currencies - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/quickbooks-desktop-vs-qbo-multiple-currencies/
- Pump Sizing & Modeling Piping Systems For Liquids - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pump-sizing-modeling-piping-systems-for-liquids/
- Project Management Fundamentals: A Beginner's Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/project-management-fundamentals-guide/
- Programming Network Applications in Java - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/programming-network-applications-in-java/
- PHP for Beginners 2023: The Complete PHP MySQL PDO Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/php-for-beginners-2021-the-complete-php-mysql-pdo-course/
- Kickstarting Client Conversations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/kickstarting-client-conversations/
- Instagram Marketing 2023. How to Promote Your Business! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/instagram-marketing-practical-course/
- Google My Business. How to Master Powerful Tool for Company - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/google-my-business-how-to-master-powerful-tool-for-company/
- Data Storytelling with PowerBI - 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ai-driven-data-storytelling-with-powerbi-2023/
- Corporate Finance #9 Valuation-Bond, Common /Preferred Stock - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-9-valuation-bond-common-preferred-stock/
- Corporate Finance #8 Time Value of Money (PV & FV) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-8-time-value-of-money-pv-fv/
- Corporate Finance #7 Short Term Financing - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-7-short-term-financing/
- Corporate Finance #6 Management of Current Assets - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-6-management-of-current-assets/
- Corporate Finance #5 Financing Decisions - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-5-financing-decisions/
- Corporate Finance #4 Leverage & Break-Even Analysis - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-4-leverage-break-even-analysis/
- Corporate Finance #3 Forecasting & Budgeting - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-3-forecasting-budgeting/
- Corporate Finance #2 Financial Ratios - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-2-financial-ratios/
- Corporate Finance #1 Introduction & Financial Statements - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-finance-1-introduction-financial-statements/
- Corp Finance #10 Cost of Capital–Debt & Equity Financing - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corp-finance-10-cost-of-capitaldebt-equity-financing/
- Content Marketing 2023. Content that Sells! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/content-marketing-strategy-course/
- CCIE Security v6.0, by dr Jonas Birch - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ccie-security/
- Amazon SEO Guide: Building Sales Funnels for Amazon - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/amazon-seo-guide-building-sales-funnels-for-amazon-tareq-hajj/
- general mycology a brief review - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/general-mycology-a-brief-review/
- Uncovering Subconscious Bias While Hiring And Recruiting - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/uncovering-bias/
- Trading Strategies - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/trading-strategies-m/
- Social Media Marketing Advertising 2023: Get More Customers! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/social-media-marketing-b2b/
- Sanitation & Wastewater Treatment Explained - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/wastewater-treatment-explained/
- Reverse Engineering: IDA For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/reverse-engineering-ida/
- Real Estate Investing: Foreclosures, Flipping Houses Profits - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/real-estate-investing-foreclosures/
- Professional Email Writing & Etiquette - Write Better Emails - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/professional-email-writing-etiquette-write-better-emails/
- Product Management+Agile Requirements using Product Backlog - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/agile-product-management-scrum/
- Portrait Photography for Absolute Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/mastering-portrait-photography/
- Personal Trainer Business Boost: Launch your business now. - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-build-your-personal-training-business/
- PHP Mock Test Core & Advance 2022 [With FREE E-Book] - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/php-mock-test-core-advance-2022-with-free-e-book/
- Open AI's Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT3) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/open-ais-generative-pre-trained-transformer-3-gpt3/
- Master Course in Web Frameworks - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/web-frameworks/
- Master Course in ChatGPT - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/chatgpt-openai-chatbot-generative-ai-text-content-generation/
- Manage Boundaries: When Personal Training Gets Personal - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/when-personal-training-gets-personal/
- Learn JDBC 3.0 in 2.0 hours : Practical Master Class - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-jdbc3-master-class/
- Java And PHP Complete Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/java-and-php-complete-course/
- Improve English by Movies - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/improve-english-by-movies/
- Google Cloud Workshop for Semiconductor Workloads - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/google-cloud-workshop-for-semiconductor-workloads/
- German Language Practice Test: Level A1 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/german-language-practice-test-level-a1/
- Financial Education By Pirate Mike - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/financial-education-by-pirate-mike/
- Explode Sales and Client Conversions as a Personal Trainer - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/personal-trainer-client-intake/
- Elastic Certified Engineer Exam V8.1 - 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/elastic-certified-engineer-exam/
- Effective Communication English - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/effective-communication-english/
- Earn More Money As An Expert In-Home Personal Trainer - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/basics-of-in-home-personal-training/
- Digital Marketing B2B Ultimate Digital Marketing Course 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/digital-marketing-b2b/
- Control Your Subconscious Mind: Neuroscience Hidden Secrets - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-your-brain-to-achieve-your-desired-success/
- C++ Programming: Practice Tests Beginner To Advanced Level - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/c-programming-practice-tests-beginner-to-advanced-level/
- Belly Dance Level 1 Beginner's Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/belly-dance-beginners-course/
- Become A Certified Python Programmer: Python Practice Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/become-a-certified-python-programmer-python-practice-tests/
- Become A Certified Java Developer: Java Practice Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/java-practice-exams/
- Be a Facebook Ads Pro 2023 with Dekker: Facebook Advertising - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/facebook-ads-b2b/
- Apache Spark Project World Development Indicators Analytics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/apache-spark-project-world-development-indicators-analytics/
- A1 German Language Practice Test [With FREE E-Book] - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/a1-german-language-practice-test/
- 30 Days Of Inspiration - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/30-days-of-inspiration/
- Transform your Mid-Career - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/transform-your-mid-caree
- Tips for improving Presentation Skills - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/tips-for-improving-presentation-skills/
- The Ultimate SQL Practice Bundle : 4 Practice Test 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-ultimate-sql-practice-bundle-4-practice-tests/
- The Complete Android Movie App Development Masterclass - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-complete-android-movie-app-development-masterclass/
- SEO Guide: Successful Google and Amazon SEO Strategies - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/seo-guide-successful-google-and-amazon-seo-strategies-tareq-hajj/
- Python Mastery: Ace Your Exams with 4 Comprehensive Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-mastery-ace-your-exams-with-4-comprehensive-tests/
- Python Mastery: 4 Proven Practice Tests for Exam Success - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-mastery-4-proven-practice-tests-for-exam-success/
- Python Exam Success Unlocked: 4 Test Bundle - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-exam-success-unlocked-4-test-bundle/
- Python And Flask Framework Complete Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/flask-framework-complete-course-for-beginners/
- Proven Formula For Independent Film Screenwriting That Works - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/independent-film-screenwriting/
- Parkinson’s Disease Exercise and Fitness Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/fight-parkinsons-disease-with-a-great-fitness-plan/
- Mastering Google Calendar: Mastering Your Day - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/mastering-google-calendar-mastering-your-day/
- Learn How to Earn Cryptocurrency Worldwide in 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-earn-cryptocurrency-for-free/
- Information Security Fundamentals - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/infosec-fundamentals/
- IP Addressing and Subnetting - Zero to Hero - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ip-addressing-zero-to-hero/
- How to Build Confidence and a Positive Mindset for Success! - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-build-confidence-and-a-positive-mindset-for-success/
- Hand On Guide How To Design Better Film Posters - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-design-a-great-movie-poster-that-works/
- 6 Killer Startup Business Ideas In One Masterclass Framework - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/starting-6-businesses-in-2021/
- Quantity Surveyor's Guide for Pre-Contracts Management - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/quantity-surveyors-guide-for-pre-contracts-management/
- MAKE MONEY FROM HOME WRITING WORDS (Copywriting Course) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-copywriting/
- DIY Mindfulness for Tweens & Teens - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/diy-mindfulness-for-tweens-teens/
- 2023 Employee CyberSecurity Awareness First Line of Defense - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/corporate-cyber-security-awareness-for-employees-2022/
- 12 Bright Ideas Personal Trainers Can Teach Their Clients - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/12-bright-ideas-personal-trainers-can-teach-their-clients/
- Primavera P6 Training - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/oracle-primavera-p6-project-planning-and-scheduling-training/
- PTE Speaking Prep (+ Extra Tips for Asian Speakers) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pte-speaking-prep/
- Master Course : First 90 Days as a New Sales Rep 3.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/first-90-days-as-a-new-sales-rep-sales-skills-sales-jobs/
- Master Complete Statistics For Computer Science - I - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-complete-statistics-for-computer-science-i/
- Black book for sales - the secrets and tricks of the trade - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/blackbook-for-sales-the-secrets-and-tricks-of-the-trade/
- Negotiation A-Z™: Inside Secrets from a Master Negotiator - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/neuro-negotiation-system-become-number-one-negotiator-and-make-or-save-money/
- Master Course of International Business - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-course-of-international-business/
- Master Course of Facebook Training - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-course-of-facebook-training/
- Master Course of Cloud Management - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cloud-management/
- Master Course of Art Gallery Management - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/master-course-of-art-gallery-management/
- Master Course in Zero Trust Architecture 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/zero-trust-architecture/
- Master Course in Teacher Training and Teaching Online 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/teacher-training-teaching-online-elearning-remote-teaching/
- Master Course in Special Education and Adult Education 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/special-education-special-needs-adult-education-teacher-training/
- Master Course in Restaurant Business & Restaurant Management - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/restaurant-business-restaurant-management-catering-hotel-management/
- Master Course in Microsoft PL-400 : Power Platform Developer - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-pl-400-power-platform-developer-powerbi-power-apps-automate/
submitted by CKangel
to developersIndia [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 18:09 Leut_Aldo_Raine NTD!
2023.06.02 18:03 will_work_for_cookie M12 3/8 Ratchet vs Right Angle Impact
| || |
Currently have zero M12 tools but I'm going to be assembling a ton of unistrut. Outside of this job, I do work on vehicles a fair amount. Any feedback on either tool would be appreciated. submitted by will_work_for_cookie to MilwaukeeTool [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 17:11 mcarterphoto Memory lane: small and one-man business video shops, what were your big game-changers?
I've had a few conversations lately about the game-changing events for the smaller video producers. I'm not talking big-cinema-crew productions - this is the guys that shoot small biz to big corporate stuff, we tend to own everything vs. rentals and it's often one-man-band or an assistant. Here's my list: The Panasonic DVX-100B/Canon XL2 era.
16x9 cameras with a more "cinematic feel", excellent color science and controls, XLR ins and good preamps. The DVX is what moved me from being a stills shooter to offering video around 2004 or so. This was the start of an explosion/arms race of video cameras - from tape to (remember those P2 cards?), to a sort of faux HD to full HD. The spinner era
- anyone remember 35mm lens adapters
? This was an odd minute in history - even pro camcorders struggled with shallow DOF and bokeh; but what if you could take a fast camera lens, project it onto a spinning or vibrating ground glass, and shoot the projected image with your camcorder and a closeup diopter? Some crazy-expensive solutions came from this idea, followed by cottage-industry tools in the $1-$2K range, along with a big and obsessed DIY contingent trying different things. It was pretty much killed by… The DSLR revolution
- everyone remembers the 5D, but that little Rebel T2i (550D)? It really blew the market open, and lots of good work was done on that cheap body - I used one with adapters for my Nikkors until Nikon finally caught up with video quality, maybe around the D7100 era. (I still pull out the Rebel for charity gigs where I need a third or fourth shooter. It's still very pretty video when you have decent light). Manufacturers embrace the DSLR crowd.
From major players to one-man "cottage industry" players in Asia with access to CNC milling tools, before 3D printing went mass market. (Remember the "Indian Matte Box?" I've yet to replace mine; $300 and everything I need in a 2-stage box). The Rode blimp, the Fotga DP-100 follow focus ($160), and every cheese plate and rod system component you could imagine for rigging, all on Amazon. We went from vehicle-TV panels repurposed for video to really competent, full-featured small monitors for a couple hundred bucks. The Kessler KC-8 Crane
- for about a grand, a very sturdy, all-metal 8' jib that setup in minutes. Suddenly some hollywood-style moves are in your SUV or van, and it was a client-impresser. Affordable gimbals mean it's now more of a motion-time lapse rig for me, but I still use mine with the 5' tip for product stills and video, it's the most versatile, fast-change "tripod" I've ever owned. The end of tungsten and the evolution of LEDs.
Man - a COB LED that's a 575 HMI equivalent and will run on a pair of v-mounts? If someone told you that was coming 15 years ago? I still have lots of tungsten fixtures, but they're rarely used. Remember how pricey tungsten softboxes were? Remember Kino Flo's ownership of the market, then the Asian Biax knockoffs? And it seems like overnight, LEDs came of age. Are any of you guys still packing biax flos? Gimbals and drones.
I was shooting a project in a big studio facility that was also a top rental house, when I saw my first gimbal. That thing was like $10k or $20k or something? Now a capable gimbal for a Mirrorless rig can be had for a couple hundred bucks. Remember struggling to master a knockoff Steadicam and realizing it was as big a skill as shooting was? And while there's still so much distracting drone footage ("look, I'm a drone shot!!! Wheee!"), we've got really capable and affordable drones when we want what were once helicopter or giant-crane shots. I don't even own one, since I can hire a capable guy with the gear for a couple hundred a day. After Effects and camera tracking.
Seems like this is more a specialty thing, but I've got a rep as the guy who can "fix anything" in footage, and camera tracking has joined motion tracking as a repair tool - and gives us fantastic creative options and can make stock footage into custom footage. We're about to hit a new era with machine learning that may make facial blemish repairs, removing spots and stains, logos on warped and moving surfaces, and compositing even faster. Mirrorless.
4K and 6K and 8K, big frame rates, a built-in EVF for shoulder shooting, and the real biggies in my opinion - actually usable and reliable AF with face and eye detection
, and fantastic low-light capability. Come on guys, remember when 600 ISO was pushin' it and you had to run everything through NeatVideo? Now 2-3k ISOs are no problem, and we're getting high bit rates or even ProRes to the card. And as a stills shooter, man - eye detection is the shit
. Machine Learning.
This is gonna impact the hell out of us, in unpredictable ways. But the big mind-blowegame changer for me has been a cheap and simple little audio plugin - Waves Clarity VX. It just "knows what a voice is", it requires no noise sample or audio lead-in, you turn a freaking knob and on-set noises just go away
. It takes even the "air" sounds from footage, but leaves the "airiness" of voices. And it's under fifty bucks
. I've stopped giving a shit about HVAC and passing traffic in audio. It's had a huge impact on my workflow (I really, really want voices that are "present" and silky, and I want compression to not be lifting room sounds along with voices - even the better NR plugins can make a voice sound like ass). Maybe the end-game of this tech is SkyNet nuking all our cities (or some guy in India taking a still of the CEO and making a killer video interview) but for now? Bring it!!!
So - what's your list?
submitted by mcarterphoto
to videography [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 16:53 EmmaOfKrakens If we care about generative AI, we should care about future incentives for humans to create art
I've been reading this sub for a while and thinking about the AI/artist dilemma. About me: I generate fiction and 2D images every day with a variety of LLM & diffusion tools, mostly for fun but have also made some Patreon money. I understand what a foundation model is, the difference between a weight and a parameter, and what latent space is (insofar as any can understand it). I'm also a published author in a few different media, and earn royalties from books I've written, but it's small amounts, I have a different job now that's not particularly threatened by AI. I do care a lot about the motivation of artists to create art, which leads me to my statement: The future potential of creative AI generation depends in part on continued human creativity. It's important to preserve or create incentives for humans to create art.
- "I make creative work because it's fun and I want to express myself" is a real incentive (I'm going to spend most of today doing just that, summer Fridays.) But if we rely solely on this incentive, which is a "free time" kind of incentive for most (but definitely not all) creative people, we will lose a lot of creative potential.
- For similar reasons, UBI is a perfectly fine idea, but provides people enough to survive and be well on. In most UBI models, there are further incentives -- making more than basic survival income, being recognized, making people happy, etc. -- for people to strive and apply themselves to do more, create more, etc.
Getting into more detail if you're wondering "wait, but what do you mean by..." Why Care About Human Creativity vs. AI Creativity:
At least in the current models, AI are bounded by training data. The latent space is an interpolation, though it contains a huge but finite set of possibilities. At some point, AI may be able to extend latent space by incorporating e.g. sensory perceptions of the real world, but for now this is something humans are much better at: having experiences, being conscious most of the time (processing stuff unconsciously the rest) taking in data and mulching it up in a "noisy" way that's specifically biological and analog, and each brain is at least slightly different. This is what has allowed humans to expand the possibilities of visual, auditory, written creative works between 45000 years ago and now. Right now, humans are the best source of expanding the field of the latent space.
If you don't see how this is true, imagine that some extremely talented artist comes up with a really distinctive, original new style of visual art that very cool and at least somewhat different from other artists you've seen before. If you'er an AI art generator, would you want this human's art to be part of training data for an AI? (Let's say they're happy to include it, are compensated somehow, etc.) Probably you would. I assume that the further exploration of creative possibilities ("what could we create tomorrow that's not here today?" is an intrinsic good. Not Enough Incentives:
humans have many reasons to make creative work. We should make sure these reasons stick around and are sufficient for humans to invest the time and energy to acquire skill, practice, get feedback, improve, learn and take inspiration from all the sources that are vital for human creative work, etc.
Every human being has artistic potential.
- "I do it for the pleasure of expression" or "I do it because I like to make things for my friends & family." Fine and valuable, and this has been the main incentive for hobby and side-gig kind of creativity since human creativity began. There are even some brilliant artists who would of course keep making art, maybe with all their time and energy, just because they're psychologically driven to. However, if we only had those artists + people doing some creative work in their free time, we're reducing the exploration of creative possibility space compared to today's situation. It's a huge reduction in incentive
- "I do it for the money / as my career / because I have wealthy patrons" Of course, this is a huge one and at the center of "automation replacement" arguments. It's very controversial in the history of human creative work and incentives, because these structures have allowed some people to spend ALL their time getting very good at creative work while making a living. Being able to pour more time into creative work also allowed institutions like schools, museums, art movements and circles, etc to flourish, often beneficial sometimes gatekeeping, etc. Capitalism is extremely imperfect, so some of the creative work is not good, of course. And having to "grind out a living" can destroy creative spirit, etc." There are lots of points in favor that creative work would be better off in a post-scarcity utopia where nobody is forced to work to survive, but of course we're not there yet, and this incentive is "endangered" by generative AI.
- "I do it so people will see and recognize my work, ideas, skills / I do it to connect with an audience / to gain notoriety and fame." This is the most complicated incentive, and also has good and bad sides. When we envision a utopia where creativity wouldn't be "monetized" as a career, taking away the second incentive above, I think it's usually been assumed that this motivation would stick around. "I have something to show the world!" and get credit for what you made. It's a natural impulse. How does generative AI affect this? It's related to the question of credit and training data. The artist I mentioned above, with the completely new style. In the future, if a "valuably original new creative work" will immediately become part of the dataset without credit and recognition, how will the human component of that creativity be recognized, valued, seen? Or if there's no consideration for that, why wouldn't a creative person avoid sharing except in very limited, protected ways? Some artists who don't care about recognition or credit at all might still "show the world," but again I don't think we're talking about most artists.
This isn't a supporting argument and it's more of my intuitive belief as someone who's taught writing and art to students, but I think it's important. Actually, I think playing with ML tools may be showing more people that they CAN do creative work beyond just prompting over and over in search of the perfect generation -- you can mingle your creative ideas WITH an AI's generations, and that's often the best stuff you'll make with ML, right. (Just like part of a pro artist's workflow who uses AI tools.) However, going hand in hand with the traditional, over-simplified idea that "only some people are talented enough to.... X" there's now this idea that AI is the "alternative" to being artistically talented. Definitely not, they could actually go hand in hand. Summary:
if you want the possibilities of any kind of creative work to increase, think about ways that enough
artists can be sufficiently
incentivized to keep exploring creative possibilities. UBI and "I do it for fun" won't go far enough -- they won't even go as far as capitalist incentives in all their horrifically imperfect glory, and our creative world would contract more.
submitted by EmmaOfKrakens
to aiwars [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 16:47 Alvestt_Penaltev TickTrader FXOpen – Kontes Menangkap Spread NOL – Sesi 9 – [2 Juni 2023]
2023.06.02 16:24 EventideGamesStudio How Do Solo Game Developers Make Video Games?
How Do Solo Game Developers Make Video Games?
The process solo developers go through to build a game breaks down into 6 phases: Idea, Prototype, Iteration, Polish, Release, and Post-Release. Each phase impacts the game in a specific way.
- Idea: Have an idea for a game to create.
- Prototype: Build a small, quick, playable version of the game that reflects the game’s core idea.
- Iteration: Assemble and expand on the game’s core gameplay loop.
- Polish: Integrate extra details that make the game pop and stand out.
- Release: Share the game for others to play.
- Post-Release: Expand, Maintain, or leave the game as is.
This post is a direct copy from my website here
Let’s jump right into it!
How do solo game developers make video games? Game development is a large topic to cover with many nuances. Today, we’ll walk through the process that solo game developers go through to develop the game itself.
Why is this important for solo game developers to understand this process?
Like the gaming industry, you have limited resources. Your time. Your money. Your effort. Your skills. Unlike the industry though, you are the driving force behind your game. You are responsible for everything. Marketing. Business. Art. Engineering. Building the game itself is a tiny part of the process. But, it is the core of the entire process.
How does the gaming industry build games? It breaks down into 6 phases:
Where does the game fit into each of these phases? Which ones are specific to the game themselves? These are vague and we can do better. Let’s break it down further.
Here’s how each of the 6 game industry phases relate to the game itself:
- Idea -> Idea
- Pre-Production -> Prototype
- Production -> Iteration
- Post-Production -> Polish
- Release -> Release
- Post-Release -> Post-Release
Let’s walk through each one of these game phases.
The idea is the thought or scenario for a game. This is the backbone and vision for the game. The more catchy, fun, and original it is, the better. The goal of this phase is to have an idea that you build a game off of.
It can come from anywhere: video game, board game, personal background, an experience, your brain, random idea generator, AI, players, friends, a team, group of people, family, etc.
The game idea we are going to use throughout this blog is for a survival crafting game.
A prototype is the smallest, quickest, playable version of the game that reflects the game’s core idea. The goal of this phase is two fold: Build the prototype and decide whether this prototype is worth growing into a full game.
Let’s elaborate on the definition of what makes up the prototype. Smallest
Smallest meaning you only want the core game elements present in the prototype.
How do you do this?
Start by disassembling the game idea into its core gameplay loop. A gameplay loop contains the main tasks that the player will be doing throughout the game.
In a survival crafting game, the core gameplay loop would look like this: gather resources, craft items and weapons, defeating enemies, and repeat.
The next step is to break down each task into systems that make the task possible. Then, you build those systems.
For example, to gather a wood resource, what systems do you need to get wood? Here’s a few you would need:
- To get wood from a tree, you need a tree to exist. Build a tree.
- How do you interact with the tree? You need to hit it. Need a system to contain a way to trigger actions with the keyboard and mouse. Then, you need to use that system to trigger actions like hit. You need a system on a tree to recognize the hits from you.
- How does the tree know when to turn into wood? When it’s destroyed, after 3 hits. Then, you’ll need the tree to have a health system.
- How do you get to the tree? You need to move to it. Need a player controller for the player to move around.
- Once you get the wood, how do you pick it up? Need a pick up system to pick up nearby resources.
- Once you pick up the wood, where is it stored? Need an inventory system to track the wood you’ve picked up.
You continue this process with each task until you have gone through each one. Quick & Playable
We want a fast way to play and test out these tasks and the game itself. The two ways to do this are with a physical prototype or with a digital prototype.
The physical prototype is building the pieces and components that make up the game. Then, using them to interact with rules (which are in your head) and the environment. This method is quick and tangible. Unfortunately, it doesn’t scale well. It doesn’t work for all games (like our survival crafting game). You’ll need to convert it into a digital format anyway for the rules, systems, etc.. It’s hard to share and get feedback. For these reasons, solo developers favor the digital prototype.
The quickest way to create a playable digital prototype is with a game engine.
What is a game engine?
It’s a software tool embedded with many features and functionality that you build your game on top of. A good way to think about it is with an analogy: a game engine to a game is what a foundation is to a house. They are convenient, powerful, and ready to use (little to no setup required).
If you are new to game development, use a game engine. Picking one is a whole topic in itself. Depends on:
- What matters to you (e.g. support, tutorials, asset store, open source)
- What kind of game you’re building (e.g. 2D vs. 3D, pixel art vs realistic)
- Your skills and experience you have (e.g. programming).
Do your research and pick one. Don’t think about it too long. Reflects the game’s core idea
Are you building systems related to the game idea and the game you want to make? If so, keep it. Else, drop it.
Using our survival crafting game example, a system to transition from day to night and back is nice. But, the game doesn’t depend on it.
This also includes the art. Use simple images for 2D and basic shapes, like spheres, capsules and cubes, for 3D. Remember we want small, quick and playable. This also avoids scope creep, a process of adding features until the game it’s too big and too complex to finish.
When you finish the prototype, it’s going to feel underwhelming to play.
Why is that? We have expectations.
First, we have expectations of ourselves. We know we can do better.
Second, we have expectations based on the games we’ve played. We’ve had great experiences and memories playing these amazing feeling and looking games. This prototype is not that.
This is 100% normal.
Remember the end goal of the prototype phase: decide whether to transform this prototype into a full game.
Deciding this is up to you and your goals. Is it fun? Does it offer a different and unique experience? Play around with it. Explore the space of the game idea. Don’t be afraid to experiment. This is when you should share it with people and get their thoughts with a playtest. As this blog relates to development of the game itself, we are going to skip it right now and move on to the iteration phase.
This is when you start to build up the game. You will spend a majority of your time here assembling and expanding the core gameplay loop. You’ll work on elements of the game that not only add breath but also depth.
For our survival crafting game example, during this phase you might do the following:
- Make more enemies (Zombies, Raiders, Mercenaries)
- Add more resources to gather (rock, metal)
- Make more weapons (swords, throwing knives, guns)
- Create more items (first aid kits, pickaxe, torch)
- Expand crafting to make interesting weapons and items (bottle + gas + cloth = molotov cocktail)
- Create puzzles to complete (Need key to unlock safe, solve riddle to find rare resources)
- Start a progression system or skill tree (Learn to craft more items, enhance melee abilities)
- Make more levels (dense green forest, snowy mountain, dry arid desert)
- Incorporate art assets (rocks, trees, buildings, first aid kits, swords, guns, zombies, birds, bears, etc.)
- Create a menu with settings (audio, video, gameplay)
- In-Game UI
- Day and Night Cycle
- Hunger, Stamina & Hydration system
- Interesting enemy AI (enemies maneuver in groups, find cover, attack with different weapons, reposition themselves)
- Narrative (why are you trying to survive?)
- Vehicles (Cars, motorcycles)
A key part of this phase (as the title suggests) is to iterate. Build. Test. Analyze. Repeat.
Build a system or improve an aspect of the game. Test to make sure it works. Analyze if it improves the game and aligns with the game’s idea. If it does, great! Move to the next thing. If not, why not? Was it not fun? Hard to use? Decide whether to improve it, shelve it or drop it.
With your time, effort and dedicated focus, the game will grow. It will morph into the game you are expecting. The game may scratch the itch but is not satisfying. It’s missing that extra umph that makes it special and impactful. This is where polish comes in.
Polish is the process of making the game look pretty, feel good to play, and elevate it to the next level. An important step before beginning the polish phase is that the game should be close to finished. Adding more content, systems and assets into the game puts you back into the iteration phase. Polish can be a distraction if done too early.
What do you do during this phase then? Integrate those extra details that make the game pop.
Using our survival crafting game example, this could include but is not limited to:
- Ambient sounds (water flowing, birds chirping)
- Music (tense music when an animal chases you, cheerful music when walking through a meadow, creepy music when walking around in the dark)
- Sound effects (firing a gun, chopping a tree, walking on rocky terrain, “oof” and “uggs” when taking damage)
- Particles (gun’s muzzle flash, wood chunks fly off of trees when hit, smoke rising from a fire)
- Post-processing (red bloody outline on screen when getting hit, chromatic aberration when feeling woozy)
- Screen shake (gentle sway when running, violent shake when taking damage)
- Visual effects (grenade explosions, x-ray vision)
- Animations (squash & stretch, player running, UI Transitions)
At this point, the game should look, feel and play like the game idea you had to begin with. If it doesn’t, that’s ok. Go back to the iteration phase to add content or keep adding polish. It’s rare to get it right the first time. Take a few passes through the iteration and polish phase to get it where you want it and are happy with it. Don’t be afraid to get feedback from others too.
Once you feel it’s ready, the next step is to put it into the player’s hands. Releasing it.
Congrats, you’ve made it to the end! 🥳 Time to let the game shine and let your players play it. Releasing your game means to share it online for players to access it by put it on a marketplace.
For PC, a few locations are Steam, itch.io and Epic Games. For Mobile, there is the iOS App Store and Google Play Store. For consoles, there is Sony’s Playstation Store, Microsoft’s Xbox Store and Nintendo’s Store & eShop.
You finished the game. Where do you go from here? There are three options: Expand it, Maintain it, or Leave it as-is.
You can expand the game using updates or Downloadable Content (or DLC). This could be adding more to the game that you couldn’t fit or didn’t have time to put in before release.
Examples for our survival crafting game could be:
- Additional guns
- Cosmetic upgrades
- More game modes (like playing as an animal and hunting the player)
- A level editor
- Mod support
- New levels (like an abandoned metropolitan area.
You can maintain the game through bug fixes to improve the current player’s experience.
Examples could be:
- Prevent visual glitches
- Stopping enemies running through walls
- Fix the save system
- Prevent item duplication
- Fix the inventory
You could leave it as-is. The game is what it is. You get what you get and that’s it. No planned updates, fixes or DLC.
It depends on you, your goals and your time. It’s up to you on what to do next.
The process solo developers go through to build a game breaks down into 6 phases: Idea, Prototype, Iteration, Polish, Release, and Post-Release. Each phase impacts the game in a specific way.
- Idea: Have an idea for a game to create.
- Prototype: Build a small, quick, playable version of the game that reflects the game’s core idea.
- Iteration: Assemble and expand on the game’s core gameplay loop.
- Polish: Integrate extra details that make the game pop and stand out.
- Release: Share the game for others to play.
- Post-Release: Expand, Maintain, or leave the game as is.
I hope this provided a sneak peek behind the curtain of game development.
submitted by EventideGamesStudio
to devblogs [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 16:15 MajorMiner71 Data Discovery and Classified Search
This is my initial foray into finding a solution for data discovery and classification software. The solution should handle/be compliant with CJIS. Would prefer an agent based vs service account tool. The company has Netwrix currently however they aren’t impressed with it.
I have noticed the uptrend in DDC being a bigger part of DLP software than before which could be great as getting both DLP and DDC in a single solution would be nice.
Is anyone utilizing a good solution they’d recommend? Thank you.
submitted by MajorMiner71
to msp [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 16:12 Anarchy2006 Batman in Brockton Bay
Batman was kidnapped from Gotham (Damn it Contessa) and dropped in Brockton Bay.
He decides that it needs a clean up. Is it possible and if it is, how long?
Round 1: No money, No tools vs Brockton Bay (Around when Taylor triggered) (ABB, Empire, Merchants, and Coil)
Round 2: Classic Batman gear only vs same as earlier
Round 3: Batcave is here vs Brockton Bay including Marquis and Allfather, even Butcher, along enemies from round 1
Round 4: Same as 3 but Bat family and Alfred is there vs same at round 3
Bonus: Justice League cleans up the world
Bonus: Justice League vs Scion
submitted by Anarchy2006
to Parahumans [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 16:09 T0TALfps BATTLEFIELD 2042 UPDATE #5.0.0
| || | submitted by T0TALfps to battlefield2042 [link] [comments]
Season 5 for Battlefield™ 2042 deploys across all platforms on Wednesday, June 7 at 12:00 UTC, while Update 5.0.0 goes live at 08:00 UTC.
https://preview.redd.it/7jxh480mpl3b1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6b59ab13929a2efaacda03dc444f53f33e54e9ab What’s new in Season 5?
Here is an overview of the new content in the Season 5 Update, alongside highlights for changes and improvements:
When can I play?
- New Map: Reclaimed
- New Weapons: XCE BAR, GEW-46 & BFP.50
- New Gadgets: Spring Grenade, Anti-Tank Grenade, Mini Grenade, RPG-7V2
- New Battle Pass featuring all-new cosmetics for Specialists, Weapons, Vehicles and more.
- Quality of Life Improvements: Vault Weapon Attachments & Universal Cosmetics, Reworking Vehicle Loadouts, Specialist Improvements for Dozer & Irish, Squad Management, Damage Unit UI and more.
- Arriving later in Season 5: Further Vault Weapon Attachments, Hourglass Map Rework and further Quality of Life Improvements like Squad Orders.
Once Update 5.0.0 is available for play you will be able to jump into our latest map, Reclaimed via 24/7 playlists on both Conquest and Breakthrough. Once the Season is live later on that day, you’ll be able to unlock the Battle Pass contents where the all-new Weapons, Gadgets and cosmetics await you. //The Battlefield Team Stay Informed
Follow us on the @BattlefieldComm
Twitter account to stay informed on the roll out of our updates. You can also follow along with our tracking of Known Issues
and further game changes we’re making via our Battlefield forums
New Map: Reclaimed
War has descended upon an abandoned industrial facility, slowly being reclaimed by nature in the Czechian region. Fight in and amongst derailed trains, abandoned turbines and warehouses as you work towards secrets hidden within the mountains.
View our Reclaimed Flythrough Here: https://youtu.be/isg409g3d24
The Crash Site, featuring the derailed train, is designed primarily as a vehicle combat area, with the Landing Zone an area of forest providing a circular area that will enable close-quarters combat and new sightlines opening up when trees are destroyed.
You may see the inspiration we’ve taken for the Abandoned Turbine and Military Warehouse. The indoor space of the Abandoned Turbine will enable crossfires due to its verticality and cover. While the Military Warehouse’s floors will no doubt attract snipers and a range of gunplay experiences due to the narrow layout.
Hidden inside the nearby mountain lies The Bunker, forgotten and made up of a central room whose linear space will bring intense, short-range, close-quarters combat. In comparison to this, The Silos is another outdoor area set up for vehicle combat with its generous roads perfect for tank battles. Easy to spot due to its four towers rising up from the ground, The Silos also provides plenty of elevated areas for infantry to get a shot at vehicles dominating the ground.
New Weapons: BFP.50, XCE Bar, GEW-46
The weapons arsenal is expanding this Season with not only new weapons, but also further much community requested improvements to Vault Weapons. BFP.50
The BFP.50 is a powerful hand cannon, giving you another sidearm that dishes out heavy damage at close range. Anticipated to become a highly popular choice due to its size, sound and power, we just know you’re going to love this updated version for The World of 2042!
The GEW-46 assault rifle offers high stability with short-burst fire. Great for the medium-range environments that you’ll experience across the Reclaimed map. https://preview.redd.it/fvgtdvemql3b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=889956787d599e124d4372750b1425c426c1d254 XCE Bar
The XCE Bar is a high-precision bolt action rifle. It has expanded attachment capability to accompany its stopping power, allowing you to quickly swap through attachment options to engage the enemy at various distances.
New Gadgets: Spring Grenade, Anti-Tank Grenade, Mini Grenade & RPG-7V2
https://preview.redd.it/ko7te42sql3b1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5749ffb7bb967c9c71281cc2098e4a42ce9e32cf Anti-tank Grenade
A bundle of grenades that will detonate on impact against vehicles while dealing substantial damage. Mini Grenade
An anti-personnel grenade that can be thrown a longer distance, and after a short delay explodes across a small area. Spring Grenade
An old familiar projectile behavior as seen before in the form of the S-Mine or Bouncing Betty. It operates through a spring-activated thruster to reach head-height altitude before imminent explosive detonation. RPG-7V2
Veterans of the franchise will be familiar with this much loved gadget, and we’ve heard your requests to bring this boomstick through to All-Out Warfare from Battlefield Portal. With Season 5, you’ll now have access to use this fan favorite gadget however you see fit!
New Battle Pass
Season 5 brings with it two factions - one that’s cutting-edge, calculating and professional versus a more survivalist group who are savage, independent and ruthless.
You’ll see this in the cosmetics available as you play through the Battle Pass, some of the best we feel we’ve ever brought to Battlefield! From Falck’s ‘Regenerator’ Skin at Tier 0, to Dozer’s ‘Overthrower’ Skin at Tier 100.
There’s a whole load of items to unlock across 100 tiers of the Free and Premium Battle Pass including cosmetics, XP boosters, and the new premium Seasonal Booster! Additionally, those that were Year 1 pass holders will also receive an Epic Skin and XP booster during the first two weeks of Season 5, as a thanks for continuing to play.*
Lastly, we’re continuing to work on the game beyond Season 5. We are committed to continuing the Battlefield 2042 journey and are working through the best ways to bring new content and experiences for you all. Expect to hear more from us on what’s planned later in Season 5.
Quality of Life Improvements Vault Weapon Attachments & Universal Cosmetics https://i.redd.it/1j3epbg5rl3b1.gif
We will be adapting Vault Weapons for use with All-Out Warfare attachments during Season 5. To start, we’ll focus on Assault Rifles and Sniper Rifles with attachments for the M16A3, A-91, M416, MTAR-21, AEK-971 and the GOL Sniper Magnum. We’ll continue to provide attachment support for Vault Weapons in subsequent updates. https://i.redd.it/rz04rst7rl3b1.gif
With Season 5, we will also be introducing Universal Cosmetics for all Vault Weapons, from Forest Multi-terrain (Unlocked at Rank 0)
to Desert Technical (Unlocked at Rank 19)
and more. You’ll now be able to decide not only the attachments and versatility of your Vault Weapons, but the look of them too. We’ll also be extending Universal Cosmetic support to Battlefield Portal! Tune in to our Inside Battlefield Podcast, or read our latest Dev Notes blog for full details.
Reworking Vehicle Loadouts
We’re restructuring vehicle loadouts to ensure their combat roles are clearly defined and to reduce prevalence of explosive weaponry. This will also add further readability on the battlefield to ensure you know what to expect from vehicles when you encounter them.
The restructuring of loadouts primarily focuses on our ground vehicles, and we’ll both remove and add weapons to each available vehicle loadout. For example, explosives will no longer be an option for all vehicles, and overall you’ll find more choice through a larger selection of weapons available to you.
Let’s use the LATV4 Recon as an example of what that looks like.
The LATV4 Recon is one of the most used vehicles in the game, and having explosive weaponry readily available pushed it outside of its intended role as a transport. We’re removing all its explosives, such as the 30mm, 50mm and Grenade Launcher, and will replace them with anti-infantry weaponry instead.
https://i.redd.it/j184rmacrl3b1.gif Tune in to our Inside Battlefield Podcast, or read our latest Dev Notes blog for full details.
Dozer and Irish will receive improvements to ensure they provide similar gameplay experiences as others within their class. Dozer
For Dozer we will be enhancing his movement and animations when using the SOB-8 Ballistic Shield. You will now be able to strafe, rotate and pitch with your shield more quickly than previously, as well as being able to traverse ziplines with your shield equipped! Lastly, we’ll also be including two new XP Events to reward further acts of teamplay when playing with Dozer.
On the receiving end when firing at his shield, we will be increasing its spread and introducing more bullet trajectory upon hitting his shield. This will ensure that during these encounters you still have a fighting chance, and at the very least, won’t be as impacted by your own bullets as before. https://i.redd.it/2n9xpwaxrl3b1.gif Irish
Irish will receive a balancing pass to the capabilities of his APS-36 Shootdown Sentinel. We’re doing that by having it cycle through new intercept and recharge states alongside an added short cooldown, versus its previous always-on state.
We’ve also improved its audio, alongside adding new colors to help you identify which state the APS-36 is currently in. Tune in to our Inside Battlefield Podcast, or read our latest Dev Notes blog for full details.
Squad Management Improvements
Alongside the Season update we’re also adding improvements to the current Squad functionality.
https://preview.redd.it/jnt24yt9sl3b1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e0fb247cecc0cb470fb9894a30fc3b822fe7e678 Squads and Players
The Squad Menu is now separated to give you a full overview of all squads on your team. In this menu you can make someone else the leader, and see how many players or friends are in a squad. It also shows class icons so you know how to best complement a squad before joining it. And to add some personal flavor, leaders can also show off their Player Card Tag as the squad icon.
We also worked with the narrative team to come up with code names for each squad for that additional personal touch. One of our personal favorites is Gravedigger -- surely the Gravediggers know how to PTFO. We definitely don’t mess with that squad! Create and Join
At any time you’ll be able to create or join a new squad directly via the Squad Menu. Previously you could only switch to a random squad, and only from the deploy screen. If you create a new squad then we’ve also added a short waiting period before other players can matchmake into your squad to ensure you can play together with your friends. Easy navigation
The Squad Menu was created to make it easier and faster to manage and navigate through squads on your team. While before it was unclear when and how to change squads, you’ll now be able to do that at any time and with only a few clicks.
We hope that with this new improved Squad Management experience you feel that you have the control over who you’d like to play with during a match. Once this is in your hands, please stay in touch and give us your feedback about how you feel about it!
Later during Season 5 we’ll also add Squad Orders functionality which allows you to work together as a squad to receive increased XP rewards. In short, PTFO - and get rewarded! Tune in to our Inside Battlefield Podcast, or read our latest Dev Notes blog for full details.
Other Areas of Improvement Damage Unit Functionality
As part of Season 5, you will now be able to decide if you wish to show damage units at the bottom of your screen, at the side of your crosshair, or not at all. This new functionality can be defined to your liking via Options > Display > HUD General > Damage Numbers. Accuracy & Dispersion Changes
Since Launch, our Level Design team has been reworking our maps to react to feedback on cover opportunities, and traversal improvements. These changes have also resulted in alterations to combat distances, and our weapons were tuned for these previous distances and combat scenarios in mind.
Over time, this has resulted in feedback from you about several weapons being too accurate at long ranges without penalty.
With Season 5, we aim to address this gap with balancing the accuracy and dispersion of several categories of weapons. Assault Rifles from All-Out Warfare and their Vault Weapon counterparts will be the first to receive this treatment.
You will notice that the maximum dispersion has been increased by an average of 15-20%, and the weapons will now reach that maximum dispersion level when they reach half of the magazine while on full auto, and full spray mode!
This should encourage everyone to do smaller bursts instead of prolonged fire towards a moving target, and in consideration with the map rework should increase survivability at longer ranges to encourage further up close and personal combat.
We will be assessing your feedback to this change over time and continue to make necessary changes in future updates. New Unlock Requirements for Lis, Crawford, Zain and Blasco
Lis, Crawford, Zain and Blasco will now be available as rewards as you gradually gain Player Levels through earning XP. Their previous unlock requirements are no longer available. Go get ‘em! Camera Sprint Movement
We have made adjustments to the Camera Movement when sprinting in Battlefield 2042.
This change is meant to add physicality to sprinting by introducing more immersive camera movement dependent upon the type of weapon and sprint type that you may be using at that time. You will notice a different amount when using an Assault Rifle compared to an RPG for example.
We hope you enjoy this new sense of weight and body motion through the camera. For accessibility you may turn off the new motion in the accessibility options.
On top of that, there are also some golden rules to camera motion in FPS games that ensure your understanding of where you are in space, aligned with what the camera tells you, and we have taken the opportunity to improve that further by focusing on rotations rather than translations in space.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts! Aim Down Sight Field of View is now active for all players.
Normally a scope will adjust your field of view. With this option set to “On”, the field of view will instead be taken from the field of view you chose in general, in your display settings. Some weapons will not be affected if they have specifically been designed to have a certain field of view that should not be changed. Why is this important?
The amount of input it takes for your aim to move across screen space changes when field of view changes. Uniform Soldier Aiming calculates your aim rate to take the same amount of pixel distance on screen for a given physical movement of the mouse.
In 4.2 we set Uniform Soldier Aiming to On by default (see our Dev Note
for further detail). Setting ADS field of view to On, ensures the consistency achieved by Uniform Soldier Aiming remains the same across various scopes since your field of view will not change when zooming.
Like Uniform Soldier Aiming, this will help to build muscle memory, which is essential to aiming in first person shooters.
Changelog General Fixes and Options
- The QR code to navigate players to the support website is now scannable on android devices
- Fixed an issue where players in solo/co op were being placed in a separate squads when joining on friends
- Added an “Reduce Sprint Camera Motion” option in accessibility settings to reduce Camera Motion for those who are easily susceptible to motion sickness.
AI & Soldier Improvements
- Overall weapon mix and audio tweaks.
- Specialist movement sounds are improved to match each specialists' gear
- Fixed an audio issue on Stranded where two area types briefly overlap while zip-lining to the ship
- Fixed an audio issue where voice overs are sometimes not present during the insertion phase of the prologue
- Fixed an audio issue where weapon handling sounds are sometimes missing on insertion.
- The Penguins have been tampering with the Ranger payload, and it will now take more damage from infantry projectiles. Not the Penguins, the Ranger.
- Fixed an issue where a MCOM in Rush could get stuck in a defuse state if an AI Soldier gets removed while trying to defuse the bomb.
- Fixed issues that resulted in AI Soldiers not trying to avoid some grenades. Don’t ask.
- AI Soldiers will no longer keep moving and firing at the End of Round. They’ll just have to accept that the round is over and there will be another one.
- AI Soldiers will now be able to enter vehicles directly from using a parachute.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the player to be pushed away from bushes when proning near them.
- Made improvements in ensuring the parachute cannot be deployed on smaller jumps between platforms.
Specialists & Gadgets
- Breakthrough is now available within Battlefield Portal. You will be able to create Custom Experiences for Breakthrough and Breakthrough Small via the Web Builder. Due to the complexities of Breakthrough, Custom Scripting will not be available for this mode.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Irish to use his APS Shootdown Sentinel when it was restricted.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Taser Baton melee weapon to incorrectly appear in the Battlefield 3 category.
- Fixed various placeholder names and icons for weapons in the restricted 2042 attachment category.
- The RM68 will now have the correct icon when setting up a Portal experience.
- Attachments belonging to Vault Weapons are now present in the Attachment tab via the Web Builder.
- Adjusted turret speed of the M1A2 from Bad Company 2 and Tiger 1 from Battlefield 1942 to be compatible with aim decouple from body option.
- RPG-7V2 has received a balance pass to be more in line with All-Out Warfare Game Modes and State of Play.
- A tutorial video for the FGM-148 Javelin and XM370A are now present within the Collection Screen.
- The Collection Screen video for the FXM-33 AA Missile now shows the lock-on prompt as intended.
- The Collection Screen will now display the correct magazine names.
- Updated IBA Armor Plate's Gadget Description to mention that it only protects the torso.
- Deployable Gadgets are now destroyed after a territory control change on Breakthrough or Rush.
- Resolved a number of textual inconsistencies within the Collection Screen on a variety of Gadgets.
- The Repair Tool is now grayed out when pressing/holding shift while using a parachute.
- Fixed an issue where you wouldn't swap back to the last equipped Weapon or Gadget whenever you closed the Call In Military tablet.
- You will now be able to place the Insertion Beacon within areas affected by smoke.
- Fixed an issue that prevented SFX from playing when using Soflam Designator to designate enemy vehicles.
- Fixed an issue which would prevent players from accessing the Soflam Designator’s camera after deploying the Gadget.
- Fixed an issue that caused players being unable to restock on ammo when recently being damaged.
- Firing the Smoke Grenade Launcher no longer self-spots on the minimap.
- Throwing Knives will now benefit from Aim Assist, allowing them to attract and slow down while in hip fire. They will not benefit from snap assistance.
- Players will no longer take damage when destroying Sentry Turrets or Shootdown Sentinels
- Grenades will no longer detonate from other explosions.
Dev Comment: This change has been made so that each grenade will now have a set detonation timer, increasing the readability as opposed to a chain reaction style of play. Players will still be able to shoot a grenade with bullets.
- The Penguins have been working hard on their research of the Incendiary Grenade and have found a breakthrough that allowed them to increase the radius by 15%. Toasty.
All Recon Specialists will now be able to use the Concussion Grenade.
We have also made substantial changes to how the Concussion Grenade works in a couple of areas, based on distance to the player and in comparing the direction of the player upon grenade detonation.
The effects of the Concussion Grenade are defined by Near, Far and Frontal scenarios. When it detonates within close range it will heighten the duration and intensity at the point of detonation. Beyond that near range, it will lead to a lessened duration and intensity. This effect is also decided and impacted by if the detonation takes place in front of the player.
- Near radius has been increased from 6m to 8m
- Total radius remains unaffected at 12m.
- Increased the angle acceptance in order to be considered a frontal concussion from 60 degrees to 70 degrees.
- Duration at which Concussion Grenade lasts has been increased in the following conditions:
- Near + Frontal Facing from 2s to 2.5s
- Far + Frontal Facing from 1.5s to 1.75
- Near + Side from 0.75s to 1.2s
Through telemetry and community sentiment, since moving the Prox Sensor out of the throwable slot and into the Gadget Selection field we have seen this gadget decline in relevance compared to the TUGs and other viable gadgets. We have made some adjustments to allow for the Prox Sensor to be an equally viable choice as part of your loadout.
- Increased the number of Prox Sensors that can be carried from 1 to 2
- Increased the number of Prox Sensors that can be deployed at once from 1 to 2
- Reduced the radius of the Prox Sensors scan from 20m to 15m, which will offset some of the benefits of these adjustments.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Tracer Dart from being able to resupply from Angel's loadout crate.
- The Area of Effect for Blasco’s Signal Jammer will no longer tilt when the Gadget is on a slope.
- Enemies disrupted by Blasco's Signal Jammer will no longer stop revealing their position when the affected player shoots their weapon.
- Blasco’s Signal Jammer will no longer protect itself from spotting.
Dev Comment: We have made this change to help players in locating Blasco’s X6 Infiltration Device, allowing for a better understanding of where to find the device that is blocking their spots. Casper
- Enemy or friendly players can no longer climb upon Casper's drone and fly with it.
- Added thermal vision to Casper's OVP-Recon Drone when zooming in.
- Dozer's deploying shield animation will now correctly play immediately after throwing a grenade.
- Dozer's shield will now correctly play a fling/push away animation in 1st person view when being hit by a rocket, missile or tank shell.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Dozer to jump for an unlimited amount of time while his shield was equipped.
- Dozer's Shield bash sound is now played when hitting enemies at the edge of the melee range.
- Dozer's shield can now destroy the Medical Crate, T-UGS, Anti-Tank Mine, Ammo Crate, C5 Explosive, M18 Claymore, Prox Sensor, and Loadout Crate.
- Fixed an issue which would cause deflected bullets from Dozer's shield to not damage enemy players.
- Fixed an issue that would cause incorrect animations between first and third perspectives with Dozer.
- Fixed an issue where Dozer would be unable to switch weapons when in a prone state while switching from Shield to a Melee Weapon.
- Fixed an issue that caused Dozer to not take damage and enter the heavy hit animation when an RPG would hit his shield.
- Added a unique shield bullet impact sound for Dozer
- Falck's Syrette Pistol projectiles no longer deal damage to Dozer when they hit his Ballistic Shield.
- Falck's Syrette Pistol will now begin to replenish ammo when the reserve is missing ammo (akin to Zain's XM370A), as opposed to waiting for an entire magazine to be missing.
- Fixed an issue that caused the explosion of the Shootdown Sentinel to unintentionally interact with the EOD Bot and remove player input from controlling it.
- Irish’s Deployable Cover will no longer damage players when it is destroyed.
- Shootdown Sentinel State tweaks and louder pre-explosion on sticky
- Sundance's Anti-Armor Grenade has been removed from the game.
Dev Comment: Sundance’s Anti-Armor Grenade had poor readability which would result in vehicle players being unable to detect between an incoming missile or an Anti-Armor Grenade. Which resulted in being unable to react suitably with countermeasures. Going forward, the only time you will see “Incoming Missile” alerts is when it is actually an incoming missile. Zain
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from setting the Airburst range on the XM370A for specific structures.
- XM370A's Range Number will now display the correct distance when looking through smoke.
- Fixed issue where earning T1 Mastery on the Defibrillator did not reward the "Jack of All Trades" Achievement/Trophy.
- Adjusted Pilot Kill XP to only be rewarded when the victim's air vehicle did not also get destroyed at the same time.
- Avenger and Savior Kills now include who you avenged or saved in the XP log.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Javelin from being purchasable in Hazard Zone.
- Removed yaw aim restriction from the LCAA Hovercraft, you can now rotate 360 degrees on the second seat.
- Fixed an issue with EMKV90-TOR’s zoom level not working properly on higher FOVs
- Active Protection Systems will now intercept Incendiary Grenades as intended.
- The Active Protection Systems light signal is now working as intended on all graphical settings.
- Fixed an issue which would cause animations to occur when in a vehicle open seat and switching weapons or gadgets.
- VFX trails on dumbfire rockets now continue until the projectile reaches the target.
- Barrage Missiles are no longer missing an audio cue when each rocket is replenished.
- Improved aiming for passengers while the driver is turning the body of the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where weapon reload sound effects went missing after entering an open seat in a vehicle.
- Fixed a missing key bind in some passenger seats.
- We’ve done a full pass on camera positions on all passenger weapons to ensure they feel similar during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue with shooting soldiers with a vehicle not triggering in combat state for spawning
- Helicopter smart rockets will now lock onto designated targets
- Added overheat sound effects to flak on LATV4 and Hovercraft, as well as Wildcat's Heavy AA.
- The Air-to-Ground Missile no longer locks onto empty vehicles but will keep the lock if the enemy player leaves the vehicle during the lock sequence.
- Players will no longer be able to shoot through the windshield of the Bolte
- The CAV-Brawler's 40mm Incendiary GL ammo box will now be attached to the weapon’s base.
- Soldiers are no longer able to see through their body while in open seats of CAV-Brawler.
- The CAV-Brawler should now display the correct hints while being locked on.
- The CAV-Brawler's 40mm Incendiary projectile can no longer be briefly seen floating in front of the weapon.
- The missing Lock-on SFX when using EBAA Wildcat has been located and is now present.
- Lowered minimum damage of EBAA Wildcat's default primary weapon from 9 to 6
- Damage fall off start distance is now set to 250m for the EBAA Wildcat’s default primary weapon.
- Removed EBAA Wildcat's 30mm primary cannon inherited speed from the vehicle
- Fixed a reload sound for Barrage missile on EBAA Wildcat
- The missing Lock-on SFX when using EBLC-RAM has been located and is now present.
- Firing VFX is no longer misplaced on the EBLC-RAM when firing the Missile Launcher.
- EBLC Ram will now be classified as a Heavy Armor vehicle.
- Jets will now benefit from Rocket Pods.
- You will now be able to look back while in the pilot seat of Jets.
- Reduced the dispersion of 30mm cannons on Jets.
- Increased the overheat rate of 30mm cannons on Jets.
- Updated the Third Person Perspective Camera to be more responsive and precise to your inputs.
Vehicle Loadouts LATV4 Recon
- Removed staff shell smart lock on, it now dumb fires like all other tank shells
- Added an ability for staff shell to lock onto all laser designated target for extra damage
- Turret speeds will now be correctly reflected within the Vehicle Weapon loadout screens.
- Added an option to decouple the tank turning from aiming.
- Removed: 50mm Cannon, 30mm Cannon & Grenade Launcher
- Added: Canister Shot, Minigun with Thermal vision, HMG with Thermal vision & 20mm Flak
- Removed: TOW Missile from the passenger seat with these changes, to ensure that it further aligns this vehicle into its combat role. We feel that despite this item being skill based, a hovercraft should not have access to such a deadly item.
- Added: LMG with Thermal vision, Minigun with Thermal Vision & HMG with Thermal vision
- Removed: 57mm cannon, Rocket weapon pod, Mortar Pod & 40mm Volley pod
- Added: 35mm Dual AA Cannons, Minigun with Thermal Vision & HMG with Thermal vision
- Removed: Flak Pod
- Added: Incendiary Grenade Launcher
- Removed: 30mm Cannon
- Moved: Repair System to Slot 1 from Slot 2
- Moved: Missile Launcher to Slot 2 from Slot 1
- Added: 50mm Cannon, Incendiary Grenade Launcher and Passenger Detection Pulse.
M1A5, T28 and EBLC-RAM
- Added: Minigun with Thermal Vision & HMG with Thermal Vision
- Increased: Heatseeker Missile Damage to Air Transport Vehicles
- Lowered: Accepted angle of radar missiles from 10 to 5 (We’re not done with our response to this yet)
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera to shake erratically when firing the NVK S-22 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Fixed a visual inconsistency between the AEK-971 weapon model and its icon.
- Fixed an issue where the Factory Barrel Muzzle on the LCMG was invisible while looking through a x2 scope or higher.
- Fixed an issue that causes the RPK Flashlight to cast a shadow of the RPK's muzzle.
- The SWS-10 and DXR-1 no longer clips through the ground while shooting from a prone position.
- Increased the AK24 aim down sight movement speed to be inline with other Assault Rifles.
- Incendiary Grenades now keep doing damage after you've switched weapons.
- Enemy nameplates no longer have a bright glow when looked at through T4 Thermal 2.5x scope.
- Fixed an issue where the SVK bullets were zeroed at a different distance than the rest of the weapons, resulting in high inaccuracies at medium and longer distances. This issue became increasingly visible with the addition of Thermal Scopes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the M26 Mass Underbarrel Launchers to share ammo pools across all the variations
- Fixed an issue that caused the M320 underbarrel launchers on the M16A3 to all fire HE instead of their intended variations.
- Reduced the maximum bullet capacity of the MTAR-21's extended magazine from 50 to 40
- Longshot scope has been updated to read 12x instead of 40x.
- Fixed an issue that caused Weapon Scope Glints to not appear on several 4x and higher scopes and weapons.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the M416's flashlight from being turned on.
- GOL Sniper Magnum now displays its Fire Mode as Bolt Action instead of Single.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Kobra sight to clip through the M16A3
- Fixed an issue that caused the 40mm Smoke Underbarrel Launcher on the LCMG to display an incorrect name in the kill log if a player got a kill with it.
Requires Season 5 Battle Pass (sold separately) and Year 1 pass to unlock. You must log in during the first 2 weeks of the season to claim your reward. Failure to log in and claim during this period will result in forfeiting the reward.) This announcement may change as we listen to community feedback and continue developing and evolving our Live Service & Content. We will always strive to keep our community as informed as possible.
2023.06.02 15:58 Xuhuhimhim Flaneurz iconics NYFI plate and initial thoughts
I just got my flaneurz yesterday so I can't do a full review but so far, skating around the house I like them a lot, comfortable, sizing correct, feels very light and secure, attaching/detaching works as expected, and looks great but I thought I'd make a post for those curious of what the NYFI plate is like I was and couldn't find any info online lol. From some research after seeing and taking it apart, I'm pretty sure this "NYFI
" plate is an unbranded Crazy Skates Apollo plate. The design, material, features, cushions all appear to be the same, it just doesn't have the logo.
It doesn't explicitly say so on the site though it is in the pictures but it did also come with roll line toe stops with American thread which they don't sell on their site, only the ISO thread one. And you need an Allen key to adjust it, does not come with. I kind of feel like for the price it should come with tools like the premium does but didn't really matter since I already had them. I thought it was kind of funny that instead of saying what the cushions are or selling replacements, the site just says you don't need to replace them. I might eventually replace with softer but I like how they are now actually, not too hard.
I wear a 5 in suregrip boardwalks, 6.5 w normally, and for these I got the veja v15 jade in 37 (6 us) and it errs on the side of slightly loose for me so size down I think if you're between sizes.
A minor thing, I watched a lot of videos before purchasing and one of them showed premium vs iconics and the iconic has grip tape and premium doesn't and I kinda wish iconics also didn't have it if it's not necessary for secureness (locking system same for both). When struggling to attach or detach the skate part it kind of feels like I'm sanding the tread off my own shoe lol. To detach you have to wiggle the front and it rubs against the grip tape and the sound of sanding makes me cringe a bit. There's also a bubble under the grip tape that runs along the back of the front hook of one of them that I pressed down but it came back up. Which tells me I could probably easily take it off and I might end up doing that.
There's an imperfection
in one of the front hooks for mine, a slight indent that changes the edge of the hook a bit. The indent itself also has a slight ledge to it that I can feel with my finger. That side was harder to detach and when I first saw it I was afraid I had damaged the hook in my struggle. Maybe the indent got caught on the side of the hole but it also seems a pretty minor thing that I won't notice in the long run as I get used to detaching it. Or I end up sanding the ledge of the indent smoother if it becomes a lingering issue. Don't think I want to ship it all the way back to France for this though it definitely is a disappointing thing considering the price.
Some other people said they feel the metal parts when walking but I actually don't, the sole is very comfortable for me.
I ordered May 21 and received June 1. It arrived like 3 days after it was shipped from France to the US, which surprised me.
submitted by Xuhuhimhim
to Rollerskating [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 15:10 efficiency_nerd982 How do you Streamline Project Management Ops for Business Growth?
I'm struggling with project managing cross-functional teams. I work with engineers, product, marketing and design. And we all use a bunch of different tools for the same function e.g. notion vs. GDocs; Asana vs. monday.com
, zoom vs. GMeet etc.
I find that because of that we spend a lot of time figuring out the "logistics" of work instead of spending doing the "real work" you know. How do you all go about this?
I found this new startup recently that I started using with my teams and it made such an impact! It's has an all-in-one collaboration OS Platform. It's called frame.so
. Have anyone else used this or something similar?
submitted by efficiency_nerd982
to startup_resources [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 14:52 ButterscotchEven9072 My (M20) Partner's (F20) Mom (F65) is Abusive, and makes her afraid to set boundaries. How can I help while keeping them safe?
My partner (F21) and I (M20) have been dating for almost three years now, and have known each other since eighth grade. I hate saying this while I'm young (because I know how these finite statements sound when you are young), but I genuinely feel that she is the love of my life. My life has been pretty difficult up until late, and the only reason I am alive right now is because they were by my side the whole time. I know I am going to marry them. However, I honestly can't stand their mom.
On the one hand, she is incredibly abusive. I've literally heard her mom hitting her before, and the way she talks to her is vile and inhuman. There's a deep cultural divide between us, as she is a first gen immagrant who speaks Creole, which i know very little of. She comes from an environment where she was never given the tools to process all of the violence she has endured, but she has not done her job to fight to be better for her family. She has literally gone to jail for attacking one of her other children, it's to that level. She has gotten better since my partner moved out, but I never truly felt safe.
I have such deep empathy and love for her, but at the same time, I'm not sure if I really feel safe joining the family, especially since I'm not connected to my own family anymore.
That leads us into the other hand, which is how her mom has impeded our time together. As I have mentioned, my partner and I were living together. For the Summer, she decided to head back home to save money and help pay me back for the purchases I made to sustain her (I don't care about getting even, but it does matter to them). We both thought that she had changed for the better, and that the environment would be different.
We were wrong. She has been attacking my partner constantly about their weight, something they already are super self conscious about (for context, my partner isn't even big, but her mom is obese). Anytime I've invited my partner to come over, she would shoot it down because she thought their mom would say no and make a big deal about it, which was always true. What my friends and I have been trying to get them comfortable with doing is TELLING their mom vs asking, especially as a young adult. Her mom will always say no because she is afraid to lose her, which I empathize with, but says in ways that are always harmful. Both times my partner has come over, she always says mean and cruel things to them, usually ruining their day for a bit. It happened today, and I saw the pain form around their eyes, as their mother called her a bunch of sexist and demeaning names. It's too the point where I even feel guilty for pushing my partner to assert boundaries because they are the ones who are going to have to go through whatever their mom decides to do. If her mom was yelling at me, at least I could do something about it, y'know?
I want to keep them as safe as I can, and I feel they are safest here, but I don't know what to do anymore. I feel so selfish for trying to see them and for telling them to just hang up on her mom that at this point, I feel complicit and responsible for their mother's actions. They have told me that they feel like regardless of what they do, they are letting somebody down. And that makes me feel terrible, because I am really trying to hide how much this gets to me. I want them to be safe, and I miss them very much. How can I best support my partner through this?
submitted by ButterscotchEven9072
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]